which slip ons to buy? r-22 or Rs-3

Danno$$

Registered
I made a topic before and didnt quite get the responses I was looking for. Im getting just the slip ons. Im looking for a deep roar, not a bumble bee. which ones?
rock.gif
?? thanks

Well in your last thread you asked for opinions on deep sounding slip ons. You weren't specific about brands or anything, you just said you were thinking about Yosh. Seems to me you got a lot of responses about different deep sounding systems, including what to look for in a deep sounding system.

If you're considering specifically an R-22 vs an RS-3 slipons that's a different story....not exactly what you asked last time.

I for one cannot vouch for either Yosh, I am sure people will chime in soon. Good luck.

get what you can afford. you can always sell em later and upgrade. Now onto which ones. I went with the R22's because it seemed like everyone had the RS-3's. The R22's are also a little shorter

at_the_gap.jpg

Then save your $ until the time is right!!!! Take it from someone who has been down that road! The Busa is a upgrade $ magnet, so get what you really want the first time!

I personally love the sound of the dual exhaust. My carbon RS3's sound great, not too loud and they have a nice deep tone that a lot of people have complimented me on.

I just put on the RS3s and love the sound. I got them for $275 because the po is upgrading to a 4 into 1 TI force system. I like the look of dual exhaust and will probally look for a 4 into 2 but for now I'm happy(for now)
whistling.gif

R22 sound throater then the RS3, I have RS3 on my bike. My brother has the R22's The R22's tend to blue a little at the ends of the pipes, Because of the baffle vents.

Thanks everyone for the help. I have considered full exhaust too. Sorry about not being as specific in the previous post, but it was just between those two model slips, thanks again.

4/1 hands down.....best results all the way around IMO. R-77 on my 08 and Tri-Oval on wifes 05. I had a twin RS-3 ovals on my 03 and even though i loved them i wouldn't go back to twins! If your set on twins though....go with the 22's!

4/1 hands down.....best results all the way around IMO. R-77 on my 08 and Tri-Oval on wifes 05. I had a twin RS-3 ovals on my 03 and even though i loved them i wouldn't go back to twins! If your set on twins though....go with the 22's!

frnt_side.jpg

Back