Slip on Exhaust

ggus70

Registered
Deciding on which slip on pipes to purchase - Yoshimura carbon has the look I want but what is the difference between the RS-3C, TRC-Dual and the R-77 pipes or does anybody recommend another pipe that has a similar look in the carbon, as my bike is red and black I would to go with a carbon look or black!

Thoughts would be much appreciated!
Thanks

Sounds is just as important , not looking for anything with a high pitch! More power is not high on the list as you know your self it has plenty already!

road_TRC_SS_SScap_L.jpg
Decided to go with the Yoshimura TRC Stainless, I think they will look real good on my red and black bike and sound great as well!

Just ordered them today, should have them in about a week I will be sure to post a pics then!

I had the same slip on cans on my first 2012 (may she rest in peace ). I hope you like yours as much as I liked mine. :thumbsup:

Thanks again, and no the $822 is in Canadian dollars, I ordered them through Bluestreak Racing! The price may have changed as Bluestreak pricing fluctuates as the Canadian goes up and down compaired to the US dollar. I believe we are at .82 cents right now!

There prices are better, makes one wonder how they are able to sell cheaper than most. They told me straight out they had to bring the pipes in from there distributor from the states that's why they took so long to come in they got held up at customs!

Back