Which pants to wear for protection?

What you wear has little to do with how you ride, it's about how you crash! If you are wise, you will always dress ready for a crash. So many guys on here spend their bike money on their bikes curb appeal and totally forget about their physical curb appeal once they have crashed in poor gear.

I have had some really hard crashes wearing good gear and thus far (Knock on wood) have always walked away with only my pride damaged.

I wear Dianese pants and jacket for street. You'll spend a grand for the pair but when you crash, it becomes money well spent.

As long as it rymes with Amored Leather... you are going in the right direction.

// Voice of Experience //

And having it is not enough.... you must wear it... ATGATT.

Even if you are just going for a "quick spin".

Not forgive me while limp to my next meeting.

<!--EDIT|Cecil_Stringer
Reason for Edit: None given...|1140716366 -->

"Which pants to wear for protection?....."

Depends, Underwear for sure!
blush.gif

Go to this site http://studio819.smugmug.com/gallery/584447

If you want to see why you need good pants when you ride. This is a series of photos of my son on his ass at 100 mph. He walked away with only a couple of light bruises. If he were in jeans, he wouldn't have any butt cheeks left. He still wears those Joe Rocket leathers on occasions and his Taichi gloves had little damage. Good gear really is worth it's weight in gold when you crash. Raw meat is not a pretty site, especially when it's your own:(

Back