Protective riding pants..

I ride with Riding Jeans that have Kevlar and Knee Protectors. Went down about a year ago and they held up fine

I would say, looks like a pretty good choice, provides good protection with the armor and built-in padding they are made by a reputable company. Certainly opinions will vary, but the main thing is to try to find the most comfort with very good protection, so you WILL wear them every time you ride. If I am on a quick run to the store, I am guilty of helmet, jacket and gloves. Otherwise I wear the gear!

I would say, looks like a pretty good choice, provides good protection with the armor and built-in padding they are made by a reputable company. Certainly opinions will vary, but the main thing is to try to find the most comfort with very good protection, so you WILL wear them every time you ride. If I am on a quick run to the store, I am guilty of helmet, jacket and gloves. Otherwise I wear the gear!

Very True..............I have a Set of Leather Pants but because of my size the just don't feel right. Got to be comfortable :thumbsup:

Do all or most pants fit over jeans or can they be worn by themselves.. Its extremely hot herer in FL..

looking into those Drystars on the above link

I've been riding with some crash tested(by me) FUBU jeans, but I just got some Icon superduty pants and some A* reflex knee/shin guards.

There is no sub for leather It works everytime you have it on never does in the closet
I am thankful that I wore mine

Last edited:
think i'm going to purchase these A-stars... Price is great and alos has hip, knee pads..

Alpinestars Edge Drystar Textile Motorcycle Pants :: New Enough

Back