Tall pants?

fast1200gp

Registered
Im 6-4 and looking for a pair of joe rocket textile or leather pants,,,any of u tall guys out there have them?or what r u tall guys wearing?

Thanks

6'4" here also.

I havent found a good pair that cover my ancle when I'm sitting on the bike.

My alter egos fit well while standing and I when on the bike they rise to the top of my boot.

38-40 waist depending on brand with a 32-34 length

I went with the xxL, they are a little big but the velcro acts like a belt.

I have plenty of room to wear a pair of shorts under them.

Here is a sizing chart... Linksta

The inseam is very accurate. New enough is a great resource for information.

i wear 36 waist jeans with 34-36 length have to look into this a little,,,,thanks,,,just dont like the feeling when the pants rise up over riding boots when riding,,

Yeah, this isnt the route for you unless you have some one sew in an extension.

I'll keep my eye open for you

I'm 6'8". I got some Joe Rocket Ballistic pants in tall size. They are long enough for me when I'm sitting on my bike. The only problem I had was that it seemed like the knee pads were in the wrong place. I cut them shorter and they are in the right place now. I have some Joe Rocked vented pants (can't remember what they are called) in regular size (not tall). They fit fine, but could be a little longer when I'm sitting down.

(Big Wall @ Oct. 01 2006,20:24)
I'm 6'4" with the Ballistic 4.0 pants. A few comments though. (1) Joe rockets zippers are their achilles heal. Keep em lubed and you should be fine. (2) The Knee pad was as stated not useful and I removed the pads from mine. (3) Warm weather is not what this pant was made for. (4) I added a drawstring to the bottom cuffs of mine so I cna cinch em down when it is raining!

Overall a well built pant for the money and I use em every day!

Im 6'5" and I have a pair of alter egos for sale, like new condition, xxl i think. They always worked fine for me... I will post a link to the sale thread, it has pictures of them

Need help also. I am 6ft 7 and wear 38 waist with a 37inseam. HELP!! Dont want to wear floods or clam diggers while trying to protect myself.

Back