Gear

AC-12 Yikes III Helmet for 129.99 and im ordering it tonight unless i hear bad things tonight also the problem with alot of jackets is the lenth in the arm and around the lower back when i huntch over it ride
beerchug.gif
s up my back it would be fine if a were a chick and had a nice butt but im not lol
I have 37" arms and the FS jacket I listed has very long sleeves so it fits perfectly when I'm on the bike.  The back is low also (no air up the rear).  My JR Jordan Suzuki leather jacket fits just as nicely.  I'm about 245 and 6'1". I wouldn't order any helmet online w/o first trying on the same model and size first.

Think about what your worth in one piece then, get off the "save a nickle" **** and, step up.
Pretty basic really.

Happy with my Joe Rocket Alter Ego after a year. I believe it would save my hide and joints if called on.

The Alter Ego is at least three sets of gear in one. The panels strip off for summer leaving a mesh outfit that breaths very well. There's an inner nylon lining that removes for summer that protects you against rain and cold in the winter. I ride year round.

+1 on Newenough.com. Can't find a better place to buy from.

--Wag--

Yea i had a hjc already in a xl its what saved my head so i know it fits not only cause its hjc but because i tried it on at cycle gear here in raleigh but they didnt have any jackets in my size so thats why im up in the air with a size to order off line and to those that think its nickel and dimming its not its called responsibilities like my family and I don't ride hard enough to spend 500 + on a helmet or 400 + on a jacket sorry I feel my monies need to go towards my kids and their wellbeing  but thanks for responding to the post and helping me so much on figuring out what will work you know who this is ment for take it for what its worth cause im sure there are a lot of people that are on a tight budget and look for good deals hell im sure there are people that can afford it and still look for the best deal but whatever  
beerchug.gif
Bulldog 333 didnt mean to come off harsh but dont like when people tell me im nickel and dimming when all im doing is trying to keep the monies in my kids pocket know what i mean

The cost of a helmet is not what will determine how well it will protect your head in an accident. Regardless of the cost, if a helmet meets or exceeds snell and DOT standards, it will do the job. Sure other factors such a wind noise, fit, ventilation, weight, etc. should be considered when buying a helmet, but a higher price does not assure that it will protect you better. I have 5 helmets that I wear. I have a Shoei that I paid several times the price I paid for my HJC and KBC helmets, and I don't believe it is any safer than the others. In fact, the HJC is not only the most comfortable, it is quiet compared the the Shoei. If paying $500+ for a helmet makes you feel good go for it, but I doubt your head is protected any better than mine.

Back