Riding Gear For Big Guys.

Valingt

Registered
ok i am not a small guy at all 6'4' tall and a size 15 nike. i need gear for my big arse. can anyone help me and others like me with the lack of gear out there? im thinking i need a 3x helmet too.

OK~ I am not a small guy at all 6'4' tall and a size 15 Nike.

I need gear for my big A$$.

Can anyone help me and others like me with the lack of gear out there ?

I'm thinking I need a 3 x helmet too .

The girls @ www.BatesLeathers.com will have all their cattle killed for you . . .

sportrider.jpg

Just hit the link & bring a bunch of money !

13_0626_bates-dawn_dana.jpg

I have a set of Bates Sport Racer boots that are almost 30 years old now and going strong! Their stuff is built forever! But back to the big Guy Gear check out Motorcyclegear.com, they have great fit information on most the items they sell. Spidi sells the Vertigo in Size 50 which should be in the ballpark for you. I wear a 14 EEEE and I wear a size 48 Spidi boot pretty comfortably (YMMV). My first recommendation for Riding jackets and pants would normally be Firstgear, but their sizing is all over the place these days. I recently bought a Klim Overland Jacket that is the absolute balls(!) if that is the style your into. As far as Helmets, Arai makes some pretty big helmets but be sure to go to a dealer that knows their ass from a hole in the ground before buying one. But then I am a lifelong Arai guy so try em all!

I am 6'1 and weighed about 280 and always struggled with the gear thing too. Joe Rocket two piece racing leathers were the key for me.

Sometimes the height works in your favor. I just bought a new helmet and all the ones on closeout sell at revzilla are mostly available in 2x and 3x, but sold out in my size.

Back