Gear help request for women

gemiller

Registered
I wanted to surpise my wife with a set of nice riding gear because I don't think her chaps and leather jacket will look right on my new busa, lol. I was looking for female or someone who shopped for femal gear help. My wife is 5'7" and about 120lbs like a size 5 or so.

What gear or brands fit well and aren't just junk. It took us a while to find cruiser gear that actually fit a wome right. Thanks ahead of time.

And before anyone says it,lol, there is nowhere that sells it anywhere close to me, only think I have close is a custom leather guy but he doesn't do sportbike gear.

Thanks again.

Last edited:
Not a female of course but I really like alpinestars gear. I own a jacket and a one piece by them and the quality is great. i think true to size as well. at least for me. She has a slim size so they may work well. good luck and post up some pics with what you get. One thing I have learned about gear is that it while there are deals out there to be had it seems to me at least, that this is a get what you pay for industry. There is no substitute for quality and safety my friend.... GOOD LUCK:beerchug:

Gear is one place I will not skimp, life can't be replaced as easy as a couple hundred bucks. After dumping my cruiser at a decent pace and walking away with no blood I have a huge thing for wearing all my gear always. I'll definately look at alpine star, it who I was looking at for myself also.

You know how women are.:whistle:
If it does not fit perfect and looks the right way, they won't wear it.:banghead:

So, I took mine to Cycle Gear and let her pick and fit amongst all the brands they have.

You know how women are.:whistle:
If it does not fit perfect and looks the right way, they won't wear it.:banghead:

So, I took mine to Cycle Gear and let her pick and fit amongst all the brands they have.

That's and excellent idea. Suprise her with a day out shopping for gear!! :thumbsup:

Back