Where to take my broken turbo busa........

what is the issue with the bike? im in southern california if you can bring the bike to me, or i can come get it from you....

Kawiboy swap blk02ws6 his avatar girl while he fixes your bike...she would be as fun a ride as your turbo bike...LOL {sorry I couldn't resist}

I think most likely the bike jumped timing. We are not for sure, but pretty much that's the general idea from everybody who has looked at it. Where are you located, go ahead & pm me? You have experience with turbo bikes? I'll trade ya the girl for the bike! Well, maybe not, I do love my bike!

Thanks,:beerchug:

If you can get to Cali, take it to Scott Horner at Heads Up Performance (La Verne, CA).

Heads Up Performance, yes, it's only about 300 miles which is not very far. He does good motor work? Work on turbo bikes?

Cody

The PMRA is a dragbike association that runs at a dragstrip in Noble, Oklahoma south of Oklahoma city. It is an awesome association that is sponsored by the org as well and is a true credit to dragbike racing here in the midwest!
It would be close to half way brother I would take Hal up on that!!!!:beerchug:

...like said above drag the bike to Oklahoma City OK next weekend and spend the weekend with Hayabusa.Org brethern and watch some drag races and take Hal up on trailering your bike to Smithers.:beerchug:

While you are at it you will get a first hand view of some of Hayabusa.Org running their bikes.

Heads Up Performance, yes, it's only about 300 miles which is not very far. He does good motor work? Work on turbo bikes?

Cody
Scott know's his stuff, he can take of both for you, motor and turbo. I've been running his kit for the last four years. (zero problems).

Well, looks like my motor is shot, took it to chris in Cali, he looked into it, not good. I will let him post whats wrong with it. So keep looking at the post.

Chris Phipps,Banning,CA (909) 831-6012 (and he's always back and forth between CA /Phoenix,may even drive over and pick it up for you/deliver when it's ready).Top notch/stand up guy and specializes in turbo Busas.:thumbsup:

Back