I need to find a new place to tune my Turbo.......

kawiboy11

Donating Member
Registered
Guy's, Ok, I am sick of the guy I was using for my Turbo project, he was going to tune my bike until his totally pissed me off yesterday at the shop. They have jacked me off for months, & I just don't trust them anymore. I went to ask him a question about my Turbo, the other day I was at a car show & had the bike at idle, I was sitting on a incline & I noticed oil was shooting out of my dumps. Well, remember I am not running a oil scavenge pump, we figured we would try it without. Now, my Turbo is a Precision GT35, fresh from Precision Turbo in IN. So I don't think anything is wrong with it. Could this be because the drainage is not free flowing as the turbo sits pretty even with the oil pan? When I got home from the show, I started the bike back up, & boom, no oil came out, so when the bike is on level ground it does not leak.
He then continued to tell me that the GT35 Journal Bearing Turbo, only produced 390 HP, & I knew that was bullshit, so I called Precision, the guy told me it was rated at 680HP. So, I go I have to get going. I then said do you want me to bring it in tomorrow? Then he said, "Yeah, I'll blow it up for you!" I need to find a place who can tune my bike, anywhere close to the Omaha area? Kansas City area? Help me please!

iamwithstupid.gif

Best Busa Tuner in the KC area is Steve Smithers - Smithers Customs.

http://www.smitherscustoms.com

Steve's shop is about 10 minutes from my house - he's a great guy to deal with and he knows his shid! He's got a 500+ HP turbo daily rider and has done professional drag racing.

Give him a call - he should be able to take care of you!

PS - when U come to town, lemme know and we'll hook-up!

i haven't heard anything but good stuff about Smithers
beerchug.gif

Smithers tuned mine (non-turbo). I drove from Des Moines to Kansas City to have him do it.

good stuff!

Well, I took my baby to Steve at Smithers Customs in KS, he is supposed to be one of the best a Turbo Bikes! I thought my baby was in good hands when I left!
beerchug.gif

You should probably mention that oil is running out of your dump pipe in your ebay listing. Your listing also says that the bike isn't tuned. Will it be sold as tuned, or not tuned?

Back