Garrett Turbo Garrett T04E 57 Turbocharger

kawiboy11

Donating Member
Registered
Would the Garrett Turbo
Garrett T04E 57 Turbocharger be a good turbo for the Hayabusa? Remember, I have the GT35 now, but gonna cost me $500.00 bucks to fix it so I am just going to buy another turbo. Let me know. How is it relative in size?

4d2e_1.JPG

i dont see why it wouldnt be. If your worried about it being to big, dont; i'm running a 70 trim that spools VERY late. I'm re-degreeing my cams to help it spool a hair quicker. But i like them spooling late so i can still cruise the highway without it spooling at all.

No, I am not worried about it being to big, the gt35 a bigger turbo? Correct? I just don't know much about them but I know guys say Garrett is the way to go.
:beerchug:

i know the gt35 is a widely used turbo, but thats about all i know i reguards to garret. I'm not a pro at there sizing. Now if you showed me intake and exhaust numbers i could tell you the world. I suppose it all depends on what you want to do with her ya know. Stage 1, stage 2, quick spool, late spool. SO MANY OPTIONS........:laugh:

At the end of the day i think the quality of garret has you covered anyways.

Garret T04E .60 A/R Polished

57 Compressor Wheel

310-525 HP

3" Inlet 2" Outlet

1/8 NPT

360 Thrust Bearing

P trim Turbine Wheel

T3 and T4 inlet available

T4 Turbine housing available:

Open: .68/.81/.96

Divided: .70/.84/1.00/1.15

T3 Turbine housing available: .48 and .63 5 Bolt Discharge

hey cody why not get a masterpower?
get a hold of me if you still have my number i can get you one if youd like

i am a big fan of the master power turbo's

Master Powers are REALLY SWEET....I know.

that garret should be fun.. it'll work if you decide to go that route. Or just hit up Chris and get a good deal with master power. My monster is a MP:beerchug:

well I don't know what master power is. something tells me its out of my price range as well. my number is 4022108031
Posted via Mobile Device

remember.......my bike is not set up to be a monster. atleast not yet. I am looking for a safe 240 hp for this year. then next I want to do somethings to the motor and turn it up a bit
Posted via Mobile Device

I have that exact turbo on my 08 turbo, .48 A/R, (.63 is too big). Builds boost at 4000-4200 get to 7psi by 5300-5400. Babbot bearing turbo, not the BB like 35R.

100_0948.jpg

100_0947.jpg

Back