Where is everyone

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Man its been pretty slow around lately. A few weeks ago we were running around 40 to 60 folks on the board at a time and lately we've been lucky to get 30.... Where did everyone go, do I smell?

CAp

no doubt everyone's riding, Cap... i noticed things were a little 'slow' around here too.. but hey, i'm here for ya, big guy!!
wink.gif

Out riding, that is what I am thinking about going to do right now. We all love ya Cap but, we love our bikes more.

yeah cap the weather is breakin and the way these gas prices are gotta ride the bus to save when you can im about to sell dope to fill the car and bike JK
tounge.gif
but im here for ya cap
cool.gif

A few weeks ago it was cold and rainy here...............now it's beautiful.......gotsta ride cap!!!!
biggrin.gif

that and my job has gotten busier.
sad.gif
less time to screw around surfing... I mean while on break. yeah, breaks

Man its been pretty slow around lately. A few weeks ago we were running around 40 to 60 folks on the board at a time and lately we've been lucky to get 30.... Where did everyone go, do I smell?

CAp
Hmmmmmmmmm, must have been all that gardening you have been doing.
wow.gif
biggrin.gif

also I switched to Mozilla Firebird and it never logs me in here when I browse, so I'm really on 4 times as much as it shows

Back