Just wanted to say hello!

Cuffee

Donating Member
Registered
Hello everyone! I haven't been around to much lately. Work and family seems to be taking all my time. However, I do manage to ride at least one day a week.

With that being said, I just wanted to say "hello" and that I had "The Org" on my mind.

Take care and have a wonderful day.
Donald

Hey D, thanks for dropping by! Hope all is going well with you... make any headway on the ticket?

While you've been busy it sounds like things are going well for you and family!

Hello right back atch ya!!!!

good to hear you're still around and riding.
smile.gif

Wassup Cuff

What happened w/ the ticket situation?

When do you normally get to ride? ...specific day or when you can fit it in?

Hey Donald
smile.gif

Glad you're doing okay...busy means you're staying out of trouble
laugh.gif
wink.gif

Good morning everyone. Here's the latest. My boy is 8 months old. He's a handfull! He's crawling and just trying to get into everything. He's able to pull himself up on just about anything that's taller than him.

Also, we are in the process of selling our home in Largo, MD and will be moving to Bristow, VA August 14th. So we are packing, giving things away, and throwing things out.

Lastly, I decided to leave Boeing and accepted a great opportunity with IBM. So I am still trying to smooth out the learning curve.

All in all...I can't complain! My family and I have truely been blessed.

Have a great day
tounge.gif

D-

Hey, Don...sup.
we haven't ride for a long time...need to get together, sometime soon...let me know
rock.gif

Hey Don, I haven't conversed w/ you since June when I was organizing the Kobe GB. Now that I've had some time to wear the jacket it's breaking in nicely...w/ the help of some leather conditioner.

Took your advice and got a 48 as opposed to my true 46...love it and have gotten many compliments on it...thanks again. Looks like things are going well for ya' and best of luck w/ the little one.

Back