Everyone payed up?

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Ok it's been pretty busy around the house and I know that I have missed a few messages posted on the board, emails and PM's.. I get to as many as time permits.... Is there anyone that I have forgotten or owe a refund, merchanise, an answer or anything else? The mods have been running this joint for the past few weeks and I need to make sure that there are no open deeds to be done before I move on to other things.....

Please let me know here.

CAp

Ok it's been pretty busy around the house and I know that I have missed a few messages posted on the board, emails and PM's.. I get to as many as time permits.... Is there anyone that I have forgotten or owe a refund, merchanise, an answer or anything else? The mods have been running this joint for the past few weeks and I need to make sure that there are no open deeds to be done before I move on to other things.....

Please let me know here.

CAp
Haven't gotten my toaster yet
biggrin.gif

Please let me know here.

CAp
Haven't gotten my toaster yet
biggrin.gif
+1

And dont you owe me a $100000.00, or some thing like that!!LOL

I cant count that many zero's much less write a check for it....

I think Andy still owes me a case of beer...something about the 4/01 thingy...lol
laugh.gif

Cap still waiting on my stage II turbo kit I won in an earlier raffle remember?
rock.gif

<!--EDIT|BusaWizard
Reason for Edit: None given...|1149653306 -->

Waiting on a free ZX13.5, going to learn how to stunt ride on it with my friends. If we drop it who cares...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

you were supposed to ship me my HMF high mount Carbon fiber exhaust.....I've been patient ya know!!

Just 'cuz I have a pointy head dont make me a sharp individual!

Mods?? what mods??? my bike is stock! wanna race??
rock.gif

Hang in there cap no open debt here.

I plan on making a purchase of a few stickers when will it be safe
poke.gif
war.gif

Back