Am i caught up

Last time I took a break you guys (and gals) had RSD dressed in drag in a matter of hours......
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
For the record, RSD did the dressing himself up part without the help of other board members...

We were innocent bystanders...just mere children before the pictures popped up...
wow.gif
Yeah, but you provoked ME to do my sexy belly pose. You know, the one with my shirt half up my stomach...... oh yeah, I can see why the Ladies dig me.
ices_rofl.gif

Cap, as for you, TAKE A VACATION, make me an Admin (you know, just so I can keep RSD inline..... wink, wink
wink.gif
 ), and forget about the board for a bit.
No No No NO Both of you together you all would drive us nuts..Next thing your gonna say is envolve Revlis ..Man a3way that would be a mess...
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Last time I took a break you guys (and gals) had RSD dressed in drag in a matter of hours......
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
For the record, RSD did the dressing himself up part without the help of other board members...

We were innocent bystanders...just mere children before the pictures popped up...
wow.gif
Yeah, but you provoked ME to do my sexy belly pose. You know, the one with my shirt half up my stomach...... oh yeah, I can see why the Ladies dig me.
ices_rofl.gif

Cap, as for you, TAKE A VACATION, make me an Admin (you know, just so I can keep RSD inline..... wink, wink
wink.gif
 ), and forget about the board for a bit.
No No No NO Both of you together you all would drive us nuts..Next thing your gonna say is envolve Revlis ..Man a3way  that would be a mess...
smile.gif

biggrin.gif

tounge.gif
Now that I think about...........

I can see the trio now.........

RSD, Revlis, Yamahor......

VAbusa wouldn't stand a CHANCE!!!!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Captain, I have not received the 06 LE busa you were going to send me! Did you misplace my address?

Worth a try.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Back