Do I owe anything to anyone

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Its been a very hectic and busy holiday season, I want to make sure that I havent forgotten anyone.

NJ Your glasses are packed and should be mailed tomorrow.

Doyle, your decals are coming

Colen your stand has been reboxed and is going out tomorrow.

Frisbee your shirt is in the mail

Is there anyone that I owe something to, anyone that ordered and has not received. I get about 500 emails a day, 400 spam and 100 real deal, another 50 or so PM's and its hard to keep up sometimes. I know that I accidentally delete some emails so I need to check in with you all every once in awhile.

Doug

Did you get my email about doing shirts for me? Know you have been busy and didn't want to bother you too much

I thought you just had me on "Ignore"...I will see if I can send you some design ideas on the shirts.

(Black Bird Killer @ Jan. 02 2007,22:26) Did you get my email about doing shirts for me?  Know you have been busy and didn't want to bother you too much
Going through PM's now

(captain @ Jan. 02 2007,23:38)
(Black Bird Killer @ Jan. 02 2007,22:26) Did you get my email about doing shirts for me?  Know you have been busy and didn't want to bother you too much
Going through PM's now
Not a big deal. I'll be suprised if you are interested, but wanted to use somebody I trust.

(Black Bird Killer @ Jan. 02 2007,22:40)
(captain @ Jan. 02 2007,23:38)
Going through PM's now
Not a big deal.  I'll be suprised if you are interested, but wanted to use somebody I trust.
Reply sent

Thanks Doug
beerchug.gif

i received my stand yesterday...thanks so much CAp...it is awesome
super.gif

(Black Bird Killer @ Jan. 02 2007,13:13) Thanks Doug
beerchug.gif
You could do us all a favor and get trid of this (crap).  Seeing it in waaaaay too many posts.
sad.gif

Oh, sorry, (thankfully) I couldn't quote the whole post. Its the ad for 'KawaKrap' that's bad...
sad.gif

sad.gif

Back