Wall tribute.... I owe someone! Who is it

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Someone won a wall tribute and I for the life of me can't find who it is... If you were the winner of one of the contest would you please post here.. I think I accidentally deleted your email...

cap

It was me, what did I win?!?!?!?!?!:laugh:

Seriously, no. But are you still doing the laser carved wall hangings? Now that I'm back on a proper bike I'm thinking I'd like to get one.

I think it was me :rofl: Yeah, for being so great...remember now? :poke:

And you said I'd get a new shiny red GT Mustang, but I suppose you'll say that's not true :please:

ahh the reason i ask is were about to pick up a plasma cam... plasma based cnc we can use both the plasma cutter and a router

They are out of wood, I guess I could laze the Image onto aluminum but have never had anyone ask for that

A lazered image on metal ! That could make some sweet pieces for on a bike . You could make name plaques for the triple tree or a piece to go on the stator cover Maybe even a cool design on a gauge plate cover ! Remember who gave you the idea when you become rich ! :laugh:

Plus we all know that was a fake picture. The white 'busas don't have the power to pull a wagon...

You will never know :whistle:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Dang.... H4Life..... I was just reading another thread where you had got owned.....:laugh:.....and I think it was by GsxrBots as well...:rofl:

But I will totally understand if you are finally ready to trade your "life like" busa in for a real one.... We want hold it against you, The past is the past....:laugh::poke:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Dang.... H4Life..... I was just reading another thread where you had got owned.....:laugh:.....and I think it was by GsxrBots as well...:rofl:

But I will totally understand if you are finally ready to trade your "life like" busa in for a real one.... We want hold it against you, The past is the past....:laugh::poke:

No, never, once you got the best you cant go with the rest...:laugh:

Back