Do I owe anyone anything?

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Its been a crazy fast couple of months... Lots of emails and PM's flying around... We made and shipped a lot of things off the laser and we also had a lot of changes on the org... Since things have settled down a little I wanted to ask you all if there was anything that I missed, has anyone emailed or PM'd me that I missed?

Thanks guys...

cap

Hey Cap, I thought i saw some illuminated kanji signs that you made, how large can you go with those?

I had sent you 3 pm's about a sweater that I had ordered a month or so ago. I ordered an XL and got a 4xl in the mail. :-/ yeah I look like a ships mast wearing a sail! :laugh:

I had sent you 3 pm's about a sweater that I had ordered a month or so ago. I ordered an XL and got a 4xl in the mail. :-/ yeah I look like a ships mast wearing a sail! :laugh:

uH OH that usually means there is a dude out there with an XL wearing it when he is supposed to be in a 4xl... Should be easy to spot...

"Do I owe anyone anything?"

Just yer soul...but I'll collect that later. :sasmokin:

Rubber2Burn.

There was no Busa in the bag with the sweater I ordered, I can understand you made an error, but if you'll kindly ship that Gen2, Ill forgive this small oversight and not call the BBB.
:laugh:

Last edited:
You forgot to change your Avatar pic. I can't stand that dog.. No offense if it's yours, but damn... :laugh:

invoice for a pink busa hoodie, medium. my loverly wife is chomping at the bit to get one. i'll post a pic of her in the white chaps and the hoodie if you can send me an invoice asap :thumbsup:

I coulda sworn there was an extra jager bottle at the bash but I havent a clue who woulda drank it :whistle:

Back