What up everyone.

GMbusa

Orange is the fastest
Donating Member
Registered
It's been a while since I been on here. I need to start hanging out here more. Heck, I used to live at this place. First I need to get past therapy for my accident before I even think about another bike.

On a second note. You old timers remember Yamahor? You know, the big blonde haired ogre that has visited a Busa bash a time or two. Well, old Ben just bought himself another Busa and is back in the game after 4yrs.

Hopefully I will be back on two wheels at some time. :thumbsup:

HEY BUDDY! I'm starting to get back here more too. When ya coming down this way?

OMG!!!

Paul, Ben, and Andy...all in the same thread. LOL...it's '06 all over again.
Posted via Mobile Device

i think i'm watching the beginning of the end of civilization unfold in this thread :rofl: all we need is Chank to show up :thumbsup:

good to see you online Paul, the org is good for the soul... Heal up and let us know what we can do for ya..

cap

i think i'm watching the beginning of the end of civilization unfold in this thread :rofl: all we need is Chank to show up :thumbsup:

yeah Chank has been MIA lately, even via phone :banghead:

great to see ya back online Paul :beerchug:

What's up Paul, get through torture / theropy and then locate a nice orange turbo busa. :thumbsup:

LOL, after my last turbo Busa.. the wife wants me to have no part of one. Turbo's are great, just not for your only bike.

I'm thinking of a Gen2 Busa or B-King for my next bike.

LOL, after my last turbo Busa.. the wife wants me to have no part of one. Turbo's are great, just not for your only bike.

I'm thinking of a Gen2 Busa or B-King for my next bike.

The Gen II is a much stronger bike, but no where near a turbo. Get well my friend.

Back