Am i caught up

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Hey all..... WOW what a past 2 weeks.... You all kept me going with emails, PM's Raffles and donations.. Wheew I think that I am caught up but I am sure that something slipped through the mail server or there is something that I forgot to do. Would you guys please let me know if I owe you something.. Im confident that I have missed something, my wife tells me that all the time.. If I have made a mistake or not responded please contact me again...

Doug
aka Cap

Thanks for staying on top of things Cap!

I know you told me to look for that Money Order reciept for the shirts awhile back, Cappy....

Haven't looked for it. Figgered I'd just order me another batch. No worries on this end.
wink.gif

You're the greatest! No worries here. I'm sure you have a lot on your plate and you're hangin' in there just fine.

How much is it gonna cost me to get a shirt....I only own 1 and I'm tired of washing it everyday
tounge.gif

Where's that keg of Guinness you promised to send me....

'Spose RSD has it half drank..
drink.gif
face7.gif

I know you told me to look for that Money Order reciept for the shirts awhile back, Cappy....

Haven't looked for it. Figgered I'd just order me another batch. No worries on this end.
wink.gif
I read that three times and it still doesnt make any sense to me pac... I know Im a little slow and I hate that you guys have to work extra hard with me but explain that one again..

Doug

wink.gif
I read that three times and it still doesnt make any sense to me pac... I know Im a little slow and I hate that you guys have to work extra hard with me but explain that one again..

Doug
No worries, Cap.

I ordered shirts a long time back....I don't think they ever made it out here. I brought it up to you towards the later part of last year, and you instructed me to look for that Money Order number.

I wuz just sayin that I never got around to it...and that I'll just order me another batch. No worries whatsoever.
smile.gif

You are 100% square with me!
biggrin.gif

Thanks cap, for keeping on top of stuff!

You're not done yet Doug...

You still need to take a day off, and just relax with your family. Forget about the board for a day...we'll be here when you get back.

Thanks for all the work you've done
cool.gif

Last time I took a break you guys (and gals) had RSD dressed in drag in a matter of hours......
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Last time I took a break you guys (and gals) had RSD dressed in drag in a matter of hours......
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
For the record, RSD did the dressing himself up part without the help of other board members...

We were innocent bystanders...just mere children before the pictures popped up...
wow.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
For the record, RSD did the dressing himself up part without the help of other board members...

We were innocent bystanders...just mere children before the pictures popped up...
wow.gif
Yeah, but you provoked ME to do my sexy belly pose. You know, the one with my shirt half up my stomach...... oh yeah, I can see why the Ladies dig me.
ices_rofl.gif

Cap, as for you, TAKE A VACATION, make me an Admin (you know, just so I can keep RSD inline..... wink, wink
wink.gif
 ), and forget about the board for a bit.

<!--EDIT|yamahor
Reason for Edit: None given...|1140734612 -->

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back