when is enough enough

chrisjp

GM of Haya's in the Hills
Donating Member
Registered
in todays paper a 79 year old man swerves to avoid hitting some birds in the road and goes into other lane and head on into a biker... not sure of the injurys or the charges but it was a small article not a major story in the paper. when i read it i was like wow "save a bird kill a biker!"

thats awful, i have a license to do radiography and i must do whats called continuing education every year to keep it, soon the grads from x ray school will have to take their exam again every 5 years. maybe we should think about doing this for a driving license.

I haul home heating fuel normaly have least 2,000 gallons on.

I could end my like and everybody within a few 100 yards if crash it.

Deer runs out its just going get smoke checked.

Tankers flip easy if you make a wave.

I haul home heating fuel normaly have least 2,000 gallons on.

I could end my like and everybody within a few 100 yards if crash it.

Deer runs out its just going get smoke checked.

Tankers flip easy if you make a wave.
Gotta do what you gotta do but a lot of people watch the road about 20 Yards ahead of them. They don't scan the distance so we have to watch out for them. I agree with you Nightflight, in that truck, hold your ground.

in todays paper a 79 year old man swerves to avoid hitting some birds in the road and goes into other lane and head on into a biker... not sure of the injurys or the charges but it was a small article not a major story in the paper. when i read it i was like wow "save a bird kill a biker!"

back when I was learning how to drive
our teacher said it best
unless it's bigger than you
do nothing
keep driving straight

When will enough be enough?

When a politician, or family member of a politician, is riding a motorcycle, and gets hit by a car.

On that note, I am a proponent of restricting the road to "trained" drivers.

we have a guy here who drives the public bus's and he has had 2 count them 2 counts of hitting people walking along the road. and they are wasteing taxpayer dolllars to bring in a abritrator to decide if his fireing was justified:banghead:

back when I was learning how to drive
our teacher said it best
unless it's bigger than you
do nothing
keep driving straight

Exactly.. I'm not swerving for any cute bunny rabbits, rodents, birds or the like. It better be able to severely damage my car before I swerve.

Back