Enough Is Enough

Southside Playa

Master Pot-Stirrer
Donating Member
Registered
Okay, for those that don't know where I work at, I happen to be part of the most popular company in the US right now for all the WRONG reasons.

People can bash the company all they want, but yesterday we got a two-page memo about "increased security" & "heightened safety awareness". It seems as if some of my fellow citizens have taken it upon themselves to be issuing threats. It really hit home when I left the office and saw HPD sitting in the lot (not a common sight).

Let me say that I am not happy about things either, and TRUST ME, I did not see any of that $$$.

All that said, I think the Ameraican people now want blood, but are going about it in the wrong manner. Why threaten people who in most cases had nothing to do with all of that BS??

I tend to watch my own back, so my "awareness" is always heightened, but I am thinking more about the thousands of people that I work with who, like I are dealing with this BS, haven't made a million $$ in the last ten years, let alone on a bonus, but we have to go to work & deal with it day in & day out.

That dog & pony show on Capitol Hill was BS, cause the damage has already been done & the people in Congress knew it was coming, so they are wrong as two left shoes to act like they give a sh*t now.

Fortunately, we have been spun off, but we can't seem to get from under this ****storm quick enough.

OK U CAN PASS THEN ???AFTER WE CHECK FOR GOBS OF STASHED $$!! Busa bro! The others are TOAST! Crispy critter's! Money grabin MO FO's ! Same to Dobs too!:rulez:

And PS A cool mil in ten years! I'd be happy I got a job payin that much for screwin up! B happy you got one.:whistle::laugh:

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that it has gotten to that level. I wish the people could focus their anger at the appropriate people. It's the top 1-2% of the people in the company getting the crazy bonuses. Just remind them to follow the guys with the super nice cars to the gigantic houses :whistle:

as we always have said"THE RICH GET RICHER AND THE POOR GETS POORER"... and we know who we are talking about!

don't worry bro, my friend she works for you know who:laugh: and she is going through the same thing and she has not recieved any bonuses!

Last edited:
AIG execs or employees are not to blame. The democrat congress put their seal of approval on the bonuses.:laugh:

Sorry to hear that it has gotten to that level. I wish the people could focus their anger at the appropriate people. It's the top 1-2% of the people in the company getting the crazy bonuses. Just remind them to follow the guys with the super nice cars to the gigantic houses :whistle:

+1 Sorry to hear also! Times are getting tough and we the American people are very frustrated!!! We're being asked to make cuts and hear CEO taking billions in benefits prior to or after receiving bilions from the government bailout!!! I'm hot too, but you're not the blame!!!!

You are right. It is a huge Dog show to keep things off the backs of Congrss. They had an opportunity to place in writting what they want, however they did not. I think We should ask Congress to pass a recal vote to make it easier to get rid of a Congress member or a Senator.

good thing Timothy McVeigh isn't running around lose anymore!
he may be visiting your parking garage or putting a uhaul in front of your building
???
....didnt mean that to sound bad...sarcasm at my worst here
:beerchug:

I really don't understand the resentment toward these guys who got the Bonus CONGRESS WROTE INTO THE BILL for them. Then Congress acts like they didn't know anything about it !! Uhhhhhhhhhhhh:whistle:, MAYBE, just MAYBE it's because no one was given time to read the Bills before passing them. And then the Demos don't let anyone read their final bill coming out of the Committee before it's put into action !

Rather than AIG, people should hold the CONGRESSMEN who wrote AND Voted for this travesty ACCOUNTABLE ! Just shows how corrupt and INCOMPENTENT some of our Senators and Congressmen really are.

I really don't see why people are so mad over the $164,000,000, not that it should have been paid. But NOT WHEN AIG paid (stipulated again in the bill) BILLIONS to German, French and other FOREIGN BANKS for their debts. My take, those FOREIGN Banks can get their money back from THEIR CITIZENS. The US has payed enough for everyone elses loses, and ENOUGH is ENOUGH ALREADY :rant:

Sorry you have to go through it bro. Keep your eyes open and your ears alert and get to know those hidding places well. Keep an eye out for those emergency exits too. I think most of the focus will be the office in NY.

Hey folks! aren't bonuses given when you fulfill your set goals? The company makes their mark? or makes a profit! Not that any Gov backed entity runs efficiently!! (post office excluded) These bonus makin scum should be jailed not rewarded. Only Congress and senate can do that and get away with it. $200 mil A drop in the bottomless bucket yes! But we need to start some where. These folks deserve it as much as that Mado's wife does!

All this hoopla over the bonuses is just meant as a distraction so the American people are not focusing on the TRILLIONS being spent by the Obama administration. Don't get me wrong, I don't like the bonuses either, but AIG is just being used as the fall guy. The ones everyone should be pissed at should be the Dems that shoved this bull **** spendulus package down everyone's throat! :banghead:

"That guy has one of those expensive Busa cycles, Quick get the rocks":rofl: People are just frustrated, we know the "little guy" in the company isn't the one causing the problem in the company, but sure as we yell at the nerd at Circuit city when our TV is broke, though it wasnt his fault, he is the face we can see, so we attack him. Its the mob mantality to i think.

Back