Enough Is Enough

Hey folks! aren't bonuses given when you fulfill your set goals? The company makes their mark? or makes a profit! Not that any Gov backed entity runs efficiently!! (post office excluded) These bonus makin scum should be jailed not rewarded. Only Congress and senate can do that and get away with it. $200 mil A drop in the bottomless bucket yes! But we need to start some where. These folks deserve it as much as that Mado's wife does!

25% of my weeks pay is a "bonus" if i dont meet production goals, my pay suffers, as it should. :banghead:

All that said, I think the Ameraican people now want blood, but are going about it in the wrong manner. Why threaten people who in most cases had nothing to do with all of that BS??

Gee, even that pinhead Barney Franks demanded names of AIG bonus recipients. Democratic Senators threatened " excessive tax" on the people receiving them. You bet America is mad.

Congressman Barney Franks D-MA can make threats but I guess that is ok huh?

- Barney Frank to AIG: I can't promise confidentiality even though you're getting death threats[/url]

r8

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this is going to get a lot worse myself... you take unemployment to double digits, increase taxes on the very people that create the jobs, and start sucking the rest of the people dry of every last dime so you can pump up the pockets of the wealthy?

The Dems are going to pump hundreds of billions into the pockets of the already wealthy and lets see how that works out... (they just figured out how to circumvent house/senate approval on funding this crap to btw, odds are pretty good that the money is about to be poured out with no congressional approval... keep in mind this is the "change" the democrats wanted) ???

I also suspect that this "security" thing is more smoke and mirrors to garner some sympathy for AIG... (at the very least to distract the real issue)

on the other hand, I think I buy stock in a body armor company :)

AIG execs or employees are not to blame. The democrat congress put their seal of approval on the bonuses.:laugh:

exactly correct. bonuses were known about and the bill was written by the dems to specifically guarantee the bonuses. and then they put on a show like they are so outraged and shocked about how this could happen... yea right

exactly correct. bonuses were known about and the bill was written by the dems to specifically guarantee the bonuses. and then they put on a show like they are so outraged and shocked about how this could happen... yea right
right or wrong... morally the people that have accepted the money are at fault... you can not legislate nor stop bad moral ethics...

Although the percentages of the money in bonus's is small, the numbers are still horrendous...

I am watching people that have saved their entire lives go down the toilet due to the greed of people just like this, yet they will take 10's of millions in bonus money for what good reason? ...

They deserve what ever comes their way... (keep in mind that the Democrats voted all this in...)

This really sux Marcus. I know you're more concerned with your family than yourself, this is just craziness stirred by the media. It's a dayum shame Americans are so dayum gullible.

Hopefully this will blow over soon.

This really sux Marcus. I know you're more concerned with your family than yourself, this is just craziness stirred by the media. It's a dayum shame Americans are so dayum gullible.

Hopefully this will blow over soon.
yes they are... and the politicians that made all this happen are trying like mad to cover their tracks... diverting the anger that THEY created .. Can you say Barney Frank? that is the guy that should be hiding in a spider hole...

The AIG employee is in no danger I bet... execs? maybe but also highly unlikely... this is all smoke and mirrors...

Last edited:
yes they are... and the politicians that made all this happen are trying like mad to cover their tracks... diverting the anger that THEY created .. Can you say Barney Frank? that is the guy that should be hiding in a spider hole...

The AIG employee is in no danger I bet... execs? maybe but also highly unlikely... this is all smoke and mirrors...

At least take the marbles out of his mouth.

r8

At least take the marbles out of his mouth.

r8
I am mad but maybe not for the right reasons... I am mad that the liberal voters put these guys in office (this is the real crime).. they did it because they were all promised something for nothing.. I am mad because many were just dumb enough to think that there is a golden cow that will spew forth riches at no expense.. Well hereeeeeeeees Johnny!!

pinheads vote, pinheads win, pinheads take the country down.. ok, I am going out to warm the scooter up.. it is 23 degrees and Ryan is waiting on me... maybe some dyno time will make me feel better..

Come on over. :p

High: 88
Mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 80s. Light wind becoming south 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon.

r8

I am mad but maybe not for the right reasons... I am mad that the liberal voters put these guys in office (this is the real crime).. they did it because they were all promised something for nothing.. I am mad because many were just dumb enough to think that there is a golden cow that will spew forth riches at no expense.. Well hereeeeeeeees Johnny!!

pinheads vote, pinheads win, pinheads take the country down.. ok, I am going out to warm the scooter up.. it is 23 degrees and Ryan is waiting on me... maybe some dyno time will make me feel better..

We have a crisis! <Barrack O Bama.

Remember that?

r8

Back