Wheelie to 140 (video)

nice reply rob....

man I love that arm..... I remember you telling me that kevin had it made for ya.... whsh I could get one just like it.
cool.gif

That video was the first Hayabusa video I saved. Fuggin awesome.....
super.gif

BTW....Rob, have you ever met up with Ninja Eater? Man....that would be a sight to behold! Two raging monsters...both capable of blowing your nuts off....railing down that straight.

Damn....

well for all the doubters , you got to admit gps dont lie, not to mention thats a sweet azz ride. the arm on it gave me a woody. i love the hydrolics too very nicely done rob.....

yea, it helped me make up my mind too. Got that vid saved on my computer too....still watch it every couple of weeks!
tounge.gif

I'd come ride with you just to see that baby in action
biggrin.gif
cool.gif

BTW, where'd ya get that GPS mount? I need one
wink.gif

SOB that bike is the shid whata busa i live in mississippi and would love to see that bike sometime it would be an honor
smile.gif

Jesus ... SOMEONE SHOOT ME IN THE HEAD

Ok ... Here we go again

IT'S MY BIKE

Once again

Gauges look familiar
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?? - YES the GPS is accurate .. I did it myself on the road listed below

sk232_1.jpg

Same bike in Sportrider Aug 04

SK2.jpg

In case your not the guy on gixxer.com ... I'll say this here 1 more time

ANYONE ... AND I MEAN ANYONE !!!!! that wants a piece of me and that DOESN'T BELIEVE that it can accelerate that quick or go that fast ... Comeon down to New Orleans ... I'll take you to this road (which my Misissippis brothers may recognize)

sk232_2.jpg

And I'll give you a taste of POWER that you will never forget .... THEN we'll grab a beer and some oysters on Bourbon Street and have some fun

OH BY THE WAY ... Here's my GPS just before I sent the bike back down to TotalKaosPerformance for more goodies and power

DSCF0077.jpg

AND AGAIN ... I'm willing to put my mouth where my money is ... I ride the bike on the streets ... Come on down

rob_cov.jpg

And... Before ya start with the "Speedo is off" ... "Lines aren't going by that fast" ... "no way he did 220" WHATEVER ... Trust me I have heard them all a MILLION times ... Just plan a trip and come on down ...
You want folks to quit doubting you....then mount that GPS where the camera can see it and make another vid...that way we can see the GPS and speedo in real time and there'll be no more doubts
wink.gif
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

rock.gif

Big Red - Actually that is a GREAT idea and is EXACTLY what I intend to do once I get the bike back from TKP ... It has been down there for quite a while getting a new round of goodies ....

I have already purchased all new video equipment and we are going to go for it once we shake the bike down

Thanks for the kind words guys ... I do appreciate it

OH ... I got the GPS mount at www.stemstand.com ... fits PERFECTLTY ... wasn't expensive at all ... you tell them what GPS you are running and they pre-drill the platform for your exact GPS .... great company to deal with

I am doing a TON of motor mods .... should be OFF-THE-HOOK when I get it back

PLUS ... I bought this for the front ... (the rear got the same)

Busa_frontend_wes.jpg

that's not me ... it my bud at ema-usa

Busa_frontend_rt_side.jpg

Busa_frontend_ft_triple.jpg

Busa_frontend_mc_clipons.jpg

Ohlins FG470 WSB forks
Brembo 4pad / 4piston monoblocs
PVM cross-drilled narrow band rotors
Attack Racing custom triples
Brembo master cylinders
Brembo 4 piston rear calipers

etc etc etc

Should be perty darn cool when I get it back (about 3-4weeks)

And the motor got just as much attention

I'll post when it's done

<!--EDIT|ROBOPTI
Reason for Edit: None given...|1119405741 -->

Very nice additions.
beerchug.gif
Be safe out there...or at least as safe as you can be at that speed.
wink.gif

Spigga...here's a novel idea...

Get a camera mount and camera. Mount it to YOUR bike, and then do a top end run. Now take the camera and go watch the video and see if your's looks much faster. That should pretty much tell you whether or not the video is legitimate.
wink.gif

Video ALWAYS looks slower - even in movies. Jeeez - it would be harder to edit the special effects to FAKE that run than it would be to ride it and film it!
biggrin.gif

No........
Here ya go lameass......
Go buy a friggin Turbo...... trick your bike completely out - get a quality videocamera and do it ALL yourself, so when some lamo online tells you its not what you say it is, because the video looks slower then some movie..... you can have them do the same thing.
biggrin.gif

That was awesome..... that bike looks really good , I love it. I think I am going to have to look into that GPS mount for myself.

Back