Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CONDOR" Pit-Stop/Trailer-Stop Motorcycle Wheel Chock

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

1badasbusa

Registered
Need alittle help. I was wondering what you guys thoughts where on these choices or others you may come up with. I seen the Baxley first and really liked it. I was all set on getting one when I came across the bike grab. It looks alittle sportier. The purpose for this stand or (wheel chock) is to secure my track bike alittle better while hauling in a box trailer. I also need it to hold the bike up at the track. Instead of hopping off and trying to put the pit bull stand under the rear by your self with out dropping the bike.

I've got a baxley.. it works well for both of the things you want it for..

thats the same thing I use mine for.. transport, and track days.. I also us it in the garage to save a bit of space by holding the bike straight up.. but anyway.

My one complaint is I wish the little hook thing that locks the pivot thing down... I wish it "locked" into place instead of just being put there..

but it's not going anywhere anyway.. I strap my bike down basically just like normal.. straps over the triple tree and cinch it down.. I jsut don't cinch it down as tight as I would before the baxley... I've hauled it many times across the state and it works flawlessly... and of course for track days it's worth it's weight in gold.

I don't think you could go wrong with either the Baxley or the Condor chocks, but for what you are using it for the Baxley is where I would put my money. If you had an open trailer, I probably would have gone with the Condor.

I use a Condor, and I love it. I can break it down for storage, very simple adapter for the trailer and light wieght for sliding it around. Personally, I don't think you could go wrong either way.

My one complaint is I wish the little hook thing that locks the pivot thing down... I wish it "locked" into place instead of just being put there..
its got a hole in just get some kind of lock pin.  that's what I did.  I think it's a 1/4 inch hole.
where are you talking about?? I don't see anything like what your talking about.
on mine there is a hole drilled through the hook and mount. How old is your chock? I got mine last year in April so maybe it's something new. You could drill a small hole through yours and have the samething if the mounting bracket is big enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back