chocks

How much is it? Ben, Georgia, I looked all over the internet for something like the baxleys, that is what I really want. But I cant spend the jack right now on those. I got the ones from Harbor Freight. They seem to work ok so far, but I dont have my d-ring tie downs installed yet.

lurk.gif

Nice find and appears to be a great product. Love the trailer! Why didn't I think of that?

Wonder if there is a US dealer?

r8

Looks allright ,, Think i like the ones from Harbor Frieght better, they bolt to the floor. + they are only $39.00 I bought two of them and they are BUILT really good. Just my $.02

ok i didnt personally build these, a buddy of mine did... for two chocks and a rear stand i think i have a total of $70 in the project...

I just bought 2 of them from Harbor Freight - getting installed in the trailer this weekend.

Hey Ozzy !!! I'll be your 1st customer, and I'll even give you the frame with our picture and the 1st dollar you made..to hang up on the wall !!

That great lookin work....If I could weld, trust me I would have already built it...

Hey Ozzy !!! I'll be your 1st customer, and I'll even give you the frame with our picture and the 1st dollar you made..to hang up on the wall !!

That great lookin work....If I could weld, trust me I would have already built it...
unfortunately i dont know how to weld either... a good friend of mine built these for me. he mentioned that he wanted to get one of them for a few days so he could build a jig to mass produce them... i can check with him and see what he would charge to do a couple of them.. i figure these and harbor freight chocks are gonna run about the same in the end... lemme know...

I've heard good things about these but I haven't bought one yet. Thinking of trying one tomorrow.
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=96349
I bought two as well a couple of weeks ago. I have mine installed, and they seem to work well. I raised the pivot point of the clamp to the middle hole. I will take some pics this weekend after I install my recessed d-ring tie downs. Be sure and use the spacers under the chock plate so you keep the plate parallel to the trailer deck. You will see what I mean when you install them. Oh, and if you plan to buy some, print the 20% off coupon before you go.

Back