Wheel chock

horsinaround

Registered
Hello everyone. I have been out of the road bike scene for awhile now and am going to bike up another hayabusa as a street/strip bike. What is a good wheel chock these
days ? Back in the day the baxleys were the best. How are the knock off baxley style chocks ? I see them sold on many of the big online stores.

Hello sir! I generally don’t trust any knock off products. Just my preference.

The only place I found that has free shipping on Baxley is 1 Stop Speed. This is where I bought mine from. They sell a “drag” version of you run a 16” front wheel.

I recommend Baxley, I bought a new (blue color) Baxley Sport chock 6 months ago and it works great. Sometimes it will slide on my slick and sealed concrete floor, when that happens I pick it up and wipe the bottom of the rubbers with hand and it stops sliding.

Thanks guys ! It looks like several company's copied Baxleys design. I will probably pick up a baxley. I tried one around 10 years ago and it was night and day better compared to my cheap harbor freight chock. The harbor freight I didn't trust at all. It wouldn't hold the bike upright very well.

Hello sir! I generally don’t trust any knock off products. Just my preference.

The only place I found that has free shipping on Baxley is 1 Stop Speed. This is where I bought mine from. They sell a “drag” version of you run a 16” front wheel.

$219 and free shipping...are you Trying to make me spend money?! lol
I've wanted one of these for years now, especially to bolt to a trailer when needed.
I was gonna order some more '03 gsxr1k parts tonight...and now I have to choose!

I have 1 Baxley and 3 Trackside??? (CycleGear brand) while the Baxley certainly is better built and known for a quality product, the Tracksides hold my Harley, VTX or Busa just fine.
Baxley $250ish… Trackside $115 on sale.

Here’s a photo of mine in use, the quality of the Baxley is through the roof

EE9A7A6E-4C5E-4DF3-9739-3682A91042E2.jpeg

I just text that company to see if they are in stock. They responded right away and said shipping in 1-2 days also lol

:D I just ordered one myself from there. Can't beat the deal. Thanks for that link Tony !
You’re welcome! That’s the owner RJ who responded to your text. He’s been helpful to me when I’ve had questions so I keep buying stuff from him. :D

Back