Whats your age and size

5'8 165 39 when i got the fist one.is this your first big street bike? if so just be very smart about when you wack that throttle my friend,as it gets to warp speed very smooth..

6'2" 280 lbs when i bought the bike, 6'2" and 240 lbs now

:edit: oh, and i'm 27.

68 + bought my 08 when 65, I am 6'1 at 215. This is my first Sports bike. Damm if i would have known what that thing was i would have never bought it. But i have it so i just keep tunning it up. Its just a tinker toy. :beerchug:

I wish someone would add up all the ages and divide by the number of riders to get an average age of a Busa rider. I would do it but I dont have the patience. Im gonna guess 40

ok guys and gals.....stats are in. 99 riders average age is 39.51 and the average
weight is 207.66. but I have to say, I can see why the Busa is so popular with the older crowd. We all aint as skinney as we used to be......lol

I wish someone would add up all the ages and divide by the number of riders to get an average age of a Busa rider. I would do it but I dont have the patience. Im gonna guess 40

ok guys and gals.....stats are in. 99 riders average age is 39.51 and the average
weight is 207.66. but I have to say, I can see why the Busa is so popular with the older crowd. We all aint as skinney as we used to be......lol

kentmax, thanks for doing that.... :bowdown:
I was almost dead on at 40 yrs old !!!
there you have it folks..... EVERY 40 yr old male in America should have a Busa, :banana:

(sidenote: And i also think that every adult American male should own a car with a corvette engine in it. (came to this conclusion after I drove my buddys GTO) :banana: God BLESS America !!!)

Back