Whats your gas mileage?

simanio872

Registered
Been sitting around bored (like everybody lol) and got to thinking about gas mileage... either my math is way wrong, or, i get on the throttle a lot more than i thought i do. Sitting somewhere in the high 20s... even if that is accurate cant complain with current gas prices:D just wondering what do you guys get on your bikes with your riding styles?

5aa2c7eeb8bd1b9c2d23ee4d478b38f4.jpg

17/42 and trying to get good mileage I get about 33 mpg. I have a few mods and no tune so I’m hoping with a tune the power and mpg will increase. Cruising @ 65-70mph I am seeing 11:1-12:3-4 ish afr. Seems too rich for light throttle cruise conditions. Always need a shower after a ride. I smell like exhaust.

137mi today.......50/50 mix of droning to get there and blasting the corners and maxing out on a fantastic straight.......35mpg average.

Hmm Simon it all depends what gear you ride in manual recommends 6 gear asap keeps the rpm at 3.5 at 60 mph wich should get you 49ish per gallon 200ish before reserve at stock,wich is what I did get.After my modes I lose 1 mile per gallon. So if doing canyon and some straights 3rd gear or 4th and just tooling around in 6 you should 3 close to same

Back