What's under your leathers?

A'Busa'd

Donating Member
Registered
Excuse the newbe racing question, but I figure there is a simple answer here.

I'm going to be doing my first track day in December and I just got all of the gear; pants, boots, gloves (already had the jacket), but I put on the pants (Joe Rocket Speed Master) and they're really warm. I was beginning to sweat just trying them on in the house.

I figure there must be some kind of Kool-Max or other fabric undergarment that you all wear to keep your leathers from getting nasty.

What are you wearing and where are you getting it?

Good old boxer shorts and a T-shirt... Yep, they get wet

biggrin.gif

I wear a long sleeve X-Armor shirt and Fox Racing padded shorts. Both fit skin tight and won't bunch like cotton when wet and air dry quickly. Good luck!!

Marc

I wear a long sleeve X-Armor shirt and Fox Racing padded shorts.  Both fit skin tight and won't bunch like cotton when wet and air dry quickly.  Good luck!!

Marc
'bout the same deal.

nike version of under armor and thats about it.

doesn't bunch up or get wet. Plus it feels like your standing in front of open fridge when you get out of the leathers on a hot dat and your sweaty.

even a little breeze feels like PURE a/c.

wonderful!

oh.. sorry.. I got mine at hibbets sports.. you can order it online and save a few bucks though.. probably pay it back in shipping..but atleast you don't hafta go to the damn mall.

UnderArmour sportswear. I wear compression shorts and the spandex/othermaterials longsleeve for the top. It actually wicks away sweat and keeps you cool.

UnderArmour sportswear. I wear compression shorts and the spandex/othermaterials longsleeve for the top. It actually wicks away sweat and keeps you cool.
I'm with him- UnderArmor rocks! spent hour n a half in jacket an jeans @ Da Grove doin 1/4mi runs, it was 80+ n so humid we got hit with Electical storm n they turned off clocks! (boo hoo
down.gif
down.gif
) but never felt sticky or overheated...unzipd on return road every time n felt like i got shot with liquid nitrogen. sooooo cool!

down.gif

Eastman Sports apparel, Under Armor, lot's of choices. Cool weather and Warm, spandex style pants and shirts, long sleeve and short. Definitely makes it easier to get leathers on and off, as well as the Comfort factor!

Back