What's the pointe?

Speedfreak391

Donating Member
Registered
I was on my way into work yesterday morning, and I can see a headlight closing in on me thru traffic rather quickly. It turn's out to be a 99 or 00 ZX9r, So I start to follow this guy. He was wearing all the proper gear but the prolem is, it's 7:10 in the morning and pretty tight traffic. Like I said I start to follow this guy, traffic is moving along at 45-50mph and we are going right around 70. Next thing you know this dipshit decides that we are racing, and he takes off into mornig rush hour like a friggin cruise missle
rock.gif
So I maintain my pace over in to the express lane and keep on, keepen on at 70, no biggie? Got to work safe and sound
slider1.gif

I guess My question is, Why the hell would anyone want to go play in so much traffic? I mean this guy had to do going at least 110+mph, splitting lanes in rush hour! I sold alot of motorcycles in my life and I wonder how many people do this kind of thing on a regular basis? Right now I am shaking my head thinking about it, I guess I just don't understand? what is the point of getting your self killed for 20-30 seconds of fun, if you can call it fun. Hell I about #### myself when he took off splitin lanes. I guess all I can say is well, he won
bowdown.gif

Those kind of guy sort themselves out. Sad thing is they make our insurance go up and some times kill or hurt someone other than themselves. One punched his ticket this morning in a road construction area.

Back