What year and how much $$ is your current busa worth to you?

Mines an 06, LE-ish
$10,000,000 whistle: PM if interested:laugh:

SANY0946.jpg

My 08 with all the mods and only 4700 miles would take at least $9500 to get it from me. But I don't want to sell it.

BUSA10-2.jpg

Mine is a 2006....cost me 48K in receipts. Its a mix of everything kinda performance, looks, and quality. Everthing from the ground up is replaced and the bike only lacks a standalone. It makes over 600HP on race gas and 400HP on pump gas. Show quality paint, aftermarket brakes, aftermarket rims, aftermarket suspension and tons and tons of other goodies. Its a 100% streetbike that has never been on a track. Full functional blinkers, lights, and tag. I wouldn't let it go for less than 28K and to me thats a fair price on the market for what type of bike a person would be getting. It takes someone who really wants a bike like this and who has reasearched the total build cost, time and investment to come to the reality that they can't get it for pennies on the dollar and there arent any other bikes available on the same scale
photo1.jpg

I don't think that I could ever sell my '06 LE. I just love the way the pearl white and silver looks with just a little bit of chrome on it.

Mine is an 02 and she will never leave my life unless she leaves on her own. :laugh:

Seriously I would ask maybe $6000 if I had to sell. Thats just me.
She will never leave me.:whistle:

SD530452.jpg

Back