What year and how much $$ is your current busa worth to you?

Speed King

Banned
What year and how much $$ is your current busa worth to you with all the mods you put into it and everything?

the money i spent for it.
9000$, 07' stock except for some appearance mods, which was prolly another 200$.

wouldnt trade it for the world anyways..

except for maybe TWO busas :D

Mines an '06...I wouldn't let it go for under 15 grand and then I'd have to think
about it.

No...no turbo or big bore kit but a lot of mods that I did myself...just a lot of "me" in the bike.
I'd never get near that much for it, which is fine because I
don't want her to go anywere. I'd be perfectly happy being 70+ years old and
seeing the girl in the garage, matter of fact, I'm counting on it ...although
she wont be alone, there is always room for 2...or 3..or 5 :laugh:

Selene at Daytona bike week

IMG_1731.jpg

mine is the ONLY ( 1of 1) pearl white 2010, priceless

I need a picture of said bike. The tiny little thing in your sig looks sick. I love pearl white/silver.

Envy......

It stares at this post.....

I agree.

Mine's an 06LE and somewhere in the neighborhood of about $50,000,000. I might could let her go for that. If I had another one lined up to buy. . .

2006 and not only is it not for sale, but the wife just gave me "the look" when I asked her what I should ask for my bike. Lol
Posted via Mobile Device

mine is a '09 (see sig) and after going 3yrs between busa's after my '01 was hit, you couldn't make me part with this one for the world....

Misty's an 07

She is worth about $16,000 to me, But realisticly, She would probably sell for $9,000. Mods are what they are worth to the buyer. and Misty would definatly appeal to only a few.

Little hard to see in the pics but she is all spiked out

===================================================================

000_3038.jpg

07 and 40,000 miles and still looks brand new, with a few upgrades. I would be a fool to not take payoff of 8,700. My guess is I would probably end up being a fool lol :poke:

24717_381011901424_507731424_5348356_6061864_n.jpg

Attachments

• untitled111.bmp
    801.7 KB · Views: 197
Back