How much is this Busa worth?

sietek

Registered
Just a quick question….. About how much do you think is a fair price for this bike?  

Thanks,

S.

2003 SUZUKI hayabusa, bought 1-11-04,two tone silver, has 6200mi.has helmet,boots,2 pairs of gloves,leather jacket,double bubble wind screen,clear lenses,gel grips,top end eliminater,(carbon fiber mirrors,levers,dash,tank protecter,pipes,back rest)adding the k-n filter,power commander,and akrapovic pipes gave it 10 more rear wheel HP on dyno.also custom drag seat,gel seat,and corbin rear seat with small backrest.new rear tire and brakes.bike runs perfect and is flawless,all original parts are like new,never been dropped or even wet.reason for selling?change of hobby.

I am trying to buy it.
How much does the seller want for it!!!!!
cool.gif

The individual selling it could do better selling some of the aftermarket stuff on its own. I would start at around 7500 and see where it gets you realizing that you probably won't get it for less than 8250. If he wants too much ask for some of the stock stuff to be put back on or to not include some of the gear (it may not fit anyway or you may not want to wear someone else's stuff).

The individual selling it could do better selling some of the aftermarket stuff on its own.  I would start at around 7500 and see where it gets you realizing that you probably won't get it for less than 8250.  If he wants too much ask for some of the stock stuff to be put back on or to not include some of the gear (it may not fit anyway or you may not want to wear someone else's stuff).
What he said! The gear is only of value to you if it fits, so I would factor it out. Also, he shouldn't expect to make a whole lot more for the aftermarket stuff, because it may not be of any real value to any buyer. I agree that a good initial offer is around 73-7500, but you'll probably come together closer to 8000+.
Do you have pics of the gear, bike and extras?

I have been trying to upload the pics, but I'm getting no Joy. I will try and shrink them down and post them.

Ok,
Let's play evaluate another one:
2001 Busa wtih nearly 15k miles. Solo tail cowl no pass seat or grab rail. Yosh Pipes, K&N drop in filter, no Power commander. Good tires brakes, etc. Custom Green metal flake paint job.

Ok,
Let's play evaluate another one:
2001 Busa wtih nearly 15k miles.  Solo tail cowl no pass seat or grab rail.  Yosh Pipes, K&N drop in filter, no Power commander.  Good tires brakes, etc. Custom Green metal flake paint job.
Start around $6000 - 6500. Doesn't sound like the bike has much going for it.

Lot's of extras. If they mean a lot to you, pay a bit more than nada.com price. But realize that if and when you sell, those extra's might not mean a thing to the next buyer.

Back