How much are you paying for busa insurance?

umairhashmi

Registered
I am 22 and i dont have any insurance on my busa (DUH who can afford to pay 500 a month for that).How much are you guys paying who have decided to keep full insurance? And how old are you?

I think it was $860 for 12 months, full coverage, plus passenger, plus extra liability. I'm 36 this year and live in MA.

Im gonna cry.Im so jealous.Best i could find online was $2520 for 6 months.Over 400 bucks a month.Cant afford it
sad.gif
Im 22

State Farm........475 per year, listed as a show bike, full replacement value for all parts, no passenger coverage (no back seat...LOL)

Cant beat their rates

I am 34, with CycleGuard (GEICO) and I pay $100 a month, 12 months per year, full coverage...I gotta look into State Farm, I heard they are the company to go with for cheap rates

Exactly $800/yr full coverage 100/300
$500/deductible, 0 ded. uninsured motorist
Thru AAA

I'm 29 y.o.

$760 a year for full coverage through USAA w/$500 deductable though...
wow.gif

$260 for 6-months since I was 20 on the BUSA....
wink.gif

USAA, 50k/100k/50k, full coverage, etc....

$420/year, full coverage and hubby's covered on it due, despite his driving record!
laugh.gif

I'm nearly 36, live in VA...insurance is through Progressive which would tear you a new one if you called 'em...at 22, you're looking at a hefty payment no matter where you go...it would likely be high on any sport bike and especially on the Busa...

I KNOW THIS DONT MEAN MUCH 2U GUY,S.... BUT OVER HERE B4 YOU CAN DRIVE THE BUSA. YOU HAVE 2B OVER 25!!! HAVE HELD A FULL DRIVING LICENCE FOR OVER 2 YEAR. AND THATS B4 THAY,L EVEN QUOTE YA. IM 38!!! 16 YEARS DRIVIN BIKES WITH ONE CLAIM AGAINEST ME 8YEARS AGO.... INSURANCE COST ME 1,300EURO AND THATS NOT FULL COVER.....
sad.gif

Back