how much is your reputation worth?

I see your point and understand were you are coming from! I have been taken for a few rides myself, and was left standing in the road!

That's a sticky situation, especially when it was pay it forward.

You really want to give the person more than a fair chance since it was their generosity that got them in the situation lol.

Hope it works out, maybe the kid hid his reply button? :poke:

Do you have any contact info other than the Org? devils advocate says he hasnt gotten any messages and just forgot. You can find anything about anyone online, got a full name? Yellow pages his area. I assume you contacted Org. mods ofr some assistance, if not, i bet they know now:whistle:

Ok, here"s what went down. No i aint saying who it was. A member posted an item on pay it foward, after some pm"s I sent him the $7 for shipping. A few days later i got a pm saying he got $$ and gave some story about his kid hiding stuff???? So now after three weeks he wont talk to me. No $7 aint no thang, I drank that much beer reading you guys responses:rofl: But my integrity aint for sale at any price. You may hate me for who i am, but you will never love me for who I"m not. When its all said and done, a mans word is only thing he will ever truly own. No one can steal your integrity but you can loose it. NUFF SAID

What was it I may have it and will send it to you,lmk..

If you know the county that he lives in, look him up by name on the property appraisers web site, find his address and phone # on there. Can't tell ya where to take it from there. :firing: jk

I"m just going to let it die. Goldenchild, thats really big of you to offer. I"ve never dealt with you before but that make me think your a stand kind of guy:beerchug: It was a 15 tooth front sprocket. I just came across it and was curious if it would help my 60ft times. thanks for offering.

I"m just going to let it die. Goldenchild, thats really big of you to offer. I"ve never dealt with you before but that make me think your a stand kind of guy:beerchug: It was a 15 tooth front sprocket. I just came across it and was curious if it would help my 60ft times. thanks for offering.

I will give you a bit of advise,and things have a mysterious reason they happen at times..It's actually a blessing you didn't get it..I will say he saved you more by you not getting it,you don't want to reduuce the chains rolling resistance or area by going to a sprocket with that small of a radius with the power they make.You would develop shortly a very bad chain and sprockets due to chain bind when you reduce the circle.I would suggest you find a 2-3 tooth bigger rear and that will help your 60ft times more than the 15 could have ever done...consider him a angel....we learn lessons most times the hard way you just learned one the easy way...

I will give you a bit of advise,and things have a mysterious reason they happen at times..It's actually a blessing you didn't get it..I will say he saved you more by you not getting it,you don't want to reduuce the chains rolling resistance or area by going to a sprocket with that small of a radius with the power they make.You would develop shortly a very bad chain and sprockets due to chain bind when you reduce the circle.I would suggest you find a 2-3 tooth bigger rear and that will help your 60ft times more than the 15 could have ever done...consider him a angel....we learn lessons most times the hard way you just learned one the easy way...

Good advice here!

+1

You do not want to put a 15 on a Busa...16 front and try +2 or +3 on the rear :thumbsup:

Back