What would you think?

Personally....I would have said something to "dad" on that one...

What a shame...

You should have seen all the girls tonight dressed as tarts - all the costumes are waaay too adult for the age of the girl wearing them....when they said "trick or treat", it wasn't that far off the mark.....

I think the kid should have had a "I'm with stupid" printed on the back....

+ 1000 :rofl:

anyone can make a baby, It takes a man to be a daddy...What a wast that kid is gonna turn out like that a@@hole.

should have gave the daddy the "pot" as in cast iron.

Definitely inappropriate. The police should have stopped and questioned him about that costume.

That is just wrong! The bad thing about it is that the kids dont know any better and are just trying to have fun and that IDIOT did that to them. He should have gotton an ASS BEATING from every house he went to and then got put under the jail. I hope someone got a pic of it and turned him in. Man I would have went slam off on him if it was me.

Sorry but HECK NO a kid should not be wearing that nor should the shirt be asking for pot !
WTF is wrong with people these days ?
I'm willing to bet that the adult , guessing it was his father probably smokes pot in front of the child and thinks nothing of it .
That would def have lit my fuse .

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Guy had no respect for other peoples kids. Not the right time to make a statement.
sidebar: As a guy who raised four kids and LOVES Halloween and always dresses up, I think this is the last year I give out candy from home. I felt guilty giving out candy to so many really overweight kids. Then we had parents who also overweight carried buckets so their kids did not have to walk up the driveway. Then your older teens who take all they can without saying a word. And then to the kids that are being driven from neighborhood to neighborhood.
Maybe that is proof i am an old fart but it was so different when I was a kid. We all knew each other and there was a sense of Community.
Sorry to see the tradition die out but I found if less then pleasurable yesterday.

Not cool at all, "dad" is sending the kid the wrong way on life way from the begining, the poor kid dont even have a good chance to become a good man when he grows up, then they wonder why their family generations never seems to success in life.

I cannot count how many times I asked:

"your parents let you go out like that"?

or

" what are you supposed to be...a stripper"?

Thats too easy. The kid is obviously a future democratic supporter. Hence the bad judgement.

Remember the old commercial: " I learned it by watching you". Absolutly absurd. Let's find a way to blame it on Obama!!
Posted via Mobile Device

Maybe it was only his step dad and he won't be in the picture for long....We can only pray :unhappy:

:down:well that is just sad....i really dont know how i would have reacted to that...

Back