What would you think?

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
A friend of mine answered the door last night for trick or treaters and there was a 3 -5 yr old accompanied by a man. The kids costume consisted of a shirt that said F---K milk got any pot?

Just curious on the opinions of the forum.

Appropriate?
Any of my business
Is this something a child should be wearing?

cap

Was the F word spelled out or with spaces like it is here ?
Either way your friend should have punched the 'dad'? in the head .
Sorry but HECK NO a kid should not be wearing that nor should the shirt be asking for pot !
WTF is wrong with people these days ?
I'm willing to bet that the adult , guessing it was his father probably smokes pot in front of the child and thinks nothing of it .
That would def have lit my fuse .

Nothing a child should be wearing at all. I would also be curious what this "costume" would be called...a mini copy of daddy?

Remember the old commercial: " I learned it by watching you". Absolutly absurd. Let's find a way to blame it on Obama!!
Posted via Mobile Device

Ignorance Breeds Ignorance

Its a shame, But every once in a while one breaks free from the stupidity, Theres hope.

thats just not cool,,, there are ways of being a cool dad without stooping to that level. Only good thing is the kid is to young to realize just how embarrased he should be of the adult.

all I know is if Adam said that word in school daddy would most def be called in for a meeting with the teachers :(

That's just not right. Some people are just not fit to be parents.

A friend of mine answered the door last night for trick or treaters and there was a 3 -5 yr old accompanied by a man. The kids costume consisted of a shirt that said F---K milk got any pot?

Just curious on the opinions of the forum.

Appropriate?
Any of my business
Is this something a child should be wearing?

cap

did you give them a bud?:laugh:

Its the age of the internet and youtube! The only thing that embarrasses people is to be called out publicly. The thing to do would be to film the costume and broadcast it. Maybe even interview the man with his name and all. Call the local news station etc...

Besides that you just have to chalk it up to monkey see monkey do!

It supports what I told a friend the other day. It should be mandatory to be licensed in order to have children. This could definitely be one of the questions on the exam. If they answer "Yes" to this is cool, it's an automatic fail! :laugh:

What a shame...

You should have seen all the girls tonight dressed as tarts - all the costumes are waaay too adult for the age of the girl wearing them....when they said "trick or treat", it wasn't that far off the mark.....

I think the kid should have had a "I'm with stupid" printed on the back....

Back