you know you're from California if:

(mobusa @ Jan. 30 2007,15:10) YOU RIDE YEAR AROUND!!!!!
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

so IS pot illegal [/Quote]
State = No (legal in low quantity)
Feds = Yes (always illegal)
Unofficial policy = Don't ask & don't tell.
At any given time half the population is stoned and.....the other half tries to keep them from running with scissors.

(Justyntym @ Jan. 30 2007,17:44)
(Gunnybusa @ Jan. 30 2007,15:11) Wow there's alot of double posts here
rock.gif
Iam in between Humbolt county an Hate Asheberry I don't see any double post just pretty colors and tracers.
crazy.gif
laugh.gif

(BA BUSA @ Jan. 30 2007,21:52) Is pot legal  
rock.gif
i dont know but ya want to open up your eyes? you just ran a red light ahh screw it , just stop twice at the next one
laugh.gif
tounge.gif

(ozz @ Jan. 31 2007,12:07)
(BA BUSA @ Jan. 30 2007,21:52) Is pot legal  
rock.gif
i dont know but ya want to open up your eyes?   you just ran a red light    ahh screw it , just stop twice at the next one
laugh.gif
tounge.gif
noway it was Orange.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

You Forgot:

21. Everywhere you go you tell EVERYONE who'll listen how special and perfect and sunny and happy and how much better Californication is than anywhere else.
SHOCKED.gif

22. EVERYONE NOT currently suffering in California, is tired of HEARING you talk about California. Those in California still LOVE to hear how terrific it is however. Maybe via smoke signal though due to rolling black outs, over crowding, libtard laws and mindset. Wait Smoke signal will never get noticed with all the polluted air.

23. 9.3% Income tax!!!! Yippie!

24. You lead the country in Cultural bankruptcy, Psuedo Intellectualism, and Worship of Symbols and trappings.

Personally, I feel all of Southern California should just be given back to the Mexican People. We'll keep Texas, they have things like common sense, and produce useful products like women without plastic surgery and thoughts in their heads.
wow.gif

That should about piss off everyone.

who pissed in your Cheerios?? aw.. did somebody forget there Starbucks today.
laugh.gif

HA, I can drink Starbucks up here! They have real competition locally and it's their home after all... Sure the Brainwave Transmissions are annoying but it's all good.

Actually the NW has gotten hold of me and we make our own coffee beverages...
super.gif

(Gunnybusa @ Feb. 01 2007,15:19)
(1320Busa @ Jan. 31 2007,13:45) who pissed in your Cheerios?? aw.. did somebody forget there Starbucks today.
laugh.gif
I has State envy
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
HA HA NO
mad.gif

Nothing could be further from the truth. But listening to You SoCal Folks go on and on you all start sounding like ZX12 owners.

"Really it's the bestest thing evar!"
laugh.gif

Fuggin with you all... Mostly.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(Revlis @ Feb. 01 2007,16:17)
(Gunnybusa @ Feb. 01 2007,15:19)
(1320Busa @ Jan. 31 2007,13:45) who pissed in your Cheerios?? aw.. did somebody forget there Starbucks today.  
laugh.gif
I has State envy  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 HA HA  NO  
mad.gif

Nothing could be further from the truth.  But listening to You SoCal Folks go on and on you all start sounding like ZX12 owners.

"Really it's the bestest thing evar!"    
laugh.gif

Fuggin with you all...  Mostly.
I guess I'll just change my name to " PhatomCali "

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

12 and 14 are soo true.

STORM WATCH!!!!

and all we get is an 1/8th of an inch....

people are sandbagging.... the same people... every winter.... move to higher ground or improve your drainage jeeez
argue.gif

Back