What would you think?

I think it's a disgusting display of non-parenting. I would have told him such and asked them to leave. Poor child has no clue. ???

That is so sad...What's the Dad Thinking....No wait i don't think he can....Sorry that our Cap had to see that...way messed up family right there.....if you can call it that.

I can honestly admit, I am the street "policeman" of my neighborhood.

some of the parents(i use that term loosely) around here do not like that i have no problem telling thier kids:

1. Don't do that
2. Don't do wheelies up the street
3. Don't blast your "bass" after 10pm
4. don't be smoking your weed here

One time I even put my Kryptonite lock on some jr. D-Bag's GSXR, and told him too have his father come talk to me about the key....50mph stand-ups should not be done on the same street while kids ride thier bicycles and skateboards.

I can honestly admit, I am the street "policeman" of my neighborhood.

some of the parents(i use that term loosely) around here do not like that i have no problem telling thier kids:

1. Don't do that
2. Don't do wheelies up the street
3. Don't blast your "bass" after 10pm
4. don't be smoking your weed here

One time I even put my Kryptonite lock on some jr. D-Bag's GSXR, and told him too have his father come talk to me about the key....50mph stand-ups should not be done on the same street while kids ride thier bicycles and skateboards.

Ahhh something I would dol... We do have a few thing in common..

:bowdown: Thats awesome :thumbsup:

Back