What would you do in this crash scenario?

kml

Donating Member
Registered
You are doing 200mph tailgating the worlds fastest semi hauling a load of bowling balls, machetes and live turkeys, Suddenly all the wheels on the tractor trailer explode flinging 50 thousand pounds of turkeys, machetes and bowling balls in your path, just as your visor blows off...

... and a deer jumps out in front of you.

Well...?

cheers
ken

You are doing 200mph tailgating the worlds fastest semi hauling a load of bowling balls, machetes and live turkeys, Suddenly all the wheels on the tractor trailer explode flinging 50 thousand pounds of turkeys, machetes and bowling balls in your path, just as your visor blows off...

Well...?

cheers
ken
How come I can only like it once :laugh::laugh:

Well...?

cheers
ken

Well, that would depend on how big the deer was....:rolleyes:

I heard he flew too close to the sun and BBQ'd his turkey wings.....and may have singed his nuggets :eek:

Reactions: kml
I still wear glasses under my helmets broken visor:) since i can see i would grab a few bowling balls to toss at the turkeys and snag a few machetes to kill said turkeys and cook them over the busa. (figure it will cook my nutz y not a turkey) I would then invite all my busa brothers to enjoy dinner. Well the ones who managed to survive the abov ementioned travesty!

I feel like I’m over at my friends house. We’re having dinner and their dad tells a joke. Their mom looks at their dad with that pointed look of exclamation with a slight grin. Dad is belly laughing. My friend is shaking his head covering his eyes and I’m sitting there still wondering why there’s big black balls on the table and machetes instead of butter knives.

Can someone explain it to me?
I’ve hit my head a lot.... as a baby... and as an adult.

Back