What would you do? honestly!!!

Doubt the "stand your ground law" for shooting this biotch would hold in court :laugh:

About all I can do is hold both hand up in the universal "WTF" guesture, and avoid/go my own way. When I see the window go down in the vehicle in front of me, I back off and wait for whatever's coming (usually a cigarette butt, but you never know). Also my personal fav is when someone hits their windshield washer, either deliberately or just oblivious to washing me also).

It's not that I'm mad cuz someone was driving slow or didn't see me, like most rage, this woman looked me in the eyes and poured it out the window...

I used to carry a roll of pennies, but it's pointless these days. I would go broke with how many idiots there are. People are mostly stupid, sounds like this lady was lookin at you thinking you wouldn't notice. Like the stupid face a child gives thinking you don't know he is peein in the diaper. Just relax and do your thing, nothing irritates a naturally negative person like happiness.

I can't believe no one has said to get their license plate numbers. If your on a bike and someone is pouring out a coke or whatever it may be to intentionally harm you. Its something like intentional endangerment of you and everyone else in the nearby area. Think about what could have happened if you crashed because someone poured a coke out a the window, its busy on the street/highway, and you crashed! She could maybe say that she didn't mean to hit you, but then why did she look directly at you in the mirror? I would have honestly pulled over close to where it happened and called the cops. Hell might be asking a lot, but it could also be considered a lethal weapon. What would happen if it "slipped" out of her hand? Anyone ever get hit by a soda can or anything going that fast? Be lucky if it doesn't break something. I bet it wouldn't have to be much over half full to go through your visor, smash your front fairing, or leave a lasting bruise on ya. I know if you throw a full slushy out the window and hit a windshield, it will go through it! "thank you mythbusters!"

Sounds like a fly the bird situation, conisder it a training bird cuz i think she was trying to figure out if it bothered you or not. Seriously, peeps don't always get it... The WTF shrug may not get through.

Funny u mention it, was riding back three years ago Down beach front Ed in panama when out of no where I felt a thud on my shoulder, I thought I ran into a bird, look back an saw a half fun bottle Pepsi, look at hotels and five floors up there three kids laughing... I hoped off ran up there but they was in room hiding or long gone, if it hit my face I'd be f'd up right now, wasn't wearing a helmet since it was just on strip... Doing about 30 40 mph tho

that is a tough pill to swallow. i don't hit women nor do i condone it but i would find a way to make her pay for that little stunt. that type of crap really tweaks me.

saw this on youtube.

dude on a bike followed the car after the driver of the car nearly killed him. waited for it to park and the person leave. he parked his bike and tore the side mirrors off.

I hate to admit this but lately I have come across a rash of idiots myself who will on purpose, do things to TRY and get you to wreck...yup, not my imagination, theyre just aholes...

Many many years ago I would carry a BIG OLHEAVY carriage bolt with heavy washers in my riding jacket, now with that I have to say it takes ALOT to make me loose my cool, even from those idiots, but when someone out and out has it for me? game on...

I'll ride ahead of them wait till we BOTH get some good speed and then Ill turn around and whip that bolt right at their windshield...yup I said it flame on...

lady in a BMW X5 almost RAN me off the road last week, I was riding next to her, she KNEW I was there but didnt care, looked in her mirror and just cut over in front of me...guess what...she went back to NYC with a shattered windshield..

She would've gotten the bird from me and plates reported to police. Its not like i've never had cops waiting at my house when i got home, they may not be able to do anything as they didnt see it, but might give her a scare.

I hate the POPO....:hide:

Nah, just joking... But I agree with all of the above, especially lankee, You are out matched by far in all aspects except for speed. You go to kick the door, they already know you there, and a slight turn of the wheel and you are either under their tire or someone elses... Choose your battles wisely...

But if some steel ball bearings happen to fall out your jacket while you are infront of them on the highway... then...:dunno:..:whistle:
iagree when i lived in CO dum chicks did ish all the time so i started bucking back hmmm stell ball bearings works great but marbles do 2 ... u F wit me i F WIT U I DONT BAR NONE MAN WOMEN OR CHILD can get the bizzness .when it comes to my wellbeing

you have three options ... 1. carry a handful of crushed up spark plugs in your jacket pocket and a little bit goes a long ways when it comes to shattering windows or 2. remember that one rider has probably already pissed her off which led her to doing this to you and if you piss her off further maybe the next guy is getting run off the road because it escalated her to the next level.... trust me ive busted windows kicked in doors ripped off mirros and backhanded a dude through the window with armored gloves for stupid **** they have done but have learned when its intentional its because someone else provoked them. Oh you ask what option 3 is.... if shes hot ride up beside her flip up your visor and tell her it turns you on when shes angry and ask for her number LMFAO that might change her attitude and you might get some lmfao

I don't know if I could bring myself to breaking someone else's windshield or harming their vehicle. The consequences of that if someone got into an accident would be horrendous. Not something I want on my mind.

I guess I'm a wimp...I just steer clear of all cagers that I perceive as trying to kill me. They're bigger, they'll win :laugh:

I've had my share of run-ins with idiots, both while riding and while driving...my middle finger does tend to show up when I get ticked, but beyond that, I just get away from 'em...

I don't know if I could bring myself to breaking someone else's windshield or harming their vehicle. The consequences of that if someone got into an accident would be horrendous. Not something I want on my mind.

To each his own sir...I personally would have never thought about that either...some time ago.

But when someone shows callous disregard for MY safety I owe it to them to show the same...

Back