What would you do? honestly!!!

almosttherebusa

Registered
I'm headed out of town on the bike, line of traffic ahead of us, we come up on it (not flying Or horse playing) woman ahead of us two flicks us off.. (ok maybe that wasn't for us) I brush it off with no response... Mile down road car infront of her turns left, as she slow down to 35, she looks me in the eye in the mirror and takes a can of coke and pours it out the window,(the whole time looking straight at me..)
Now if it was a guy I'd beat the **** out of him (or worst case get my ass whopped) but either way there would have been some type of action response... But since it's a woman my hands are tied by morals... Sooo wtf do you do???
Note this is the second time a woman has f'd me and my hands were tied... Last time girl threw a mcflurry at my mustang cuz I wouldn't pull out in traffic and risk getting tbone,
So now I'm soooo heated!!!! What can I do?
Next time I serious and honestly think I will lose it just cuz I have let these last two times slide with no actions but cursing... I honestly will punch a window out (or break my hand trying)
I'm very picky about my **** and when ppl mess with it instead of me I get to shaking!
So... Honestly.... What!

Nothing:rulez: or risk going to jail. If she did something to try and harm you it would be different.

Sorry but coke washes off:dunno:

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

take a chill pill bro!
sounds like you live in the land of idiots.

take your time and listen to more classical music. (maybe get laid more:whistle::laugh:)

don't let someone else decide how you feel! :rulez:

all else fails move to Shell Wyo. :rofl:

So u two would have done nothin either not even pissed?? ?
I can't see that, and this is the second time, the first is a brush off but second I really hard to let go, but third time? U can't just let it go, she'll do it once she'll do it again to others... She does it again and the kick a dent in the door, I bet she won't, I don't believe in messing with others stuff but if they don't have same respect then I don't either anymore... (to that person) ppl do **** and get away with a laugh won't stop there IMO

Yeah I would be pissed but that is the type of person you want to avoid...male of female; just change lanes and move along. The last thing you need is them trying to run you off the road.

I can't see that, and this is the second time, the first is a brush off but second I really hard to let go, but third time? U can't just let it go, she'll do it once she'll do it again to others... She does it again and the kick a dent in the door, I bet she won't, I don't believe in messing with others stuff but if they don't have same respect then I don't either anymore... (to that person) ppl do **** and get away with a laugh won't stop there IMO

A lot of women are acting more and more rudely/disrespectfully these days. I think it is because they know they can get away with it, whereas a guy would maybe not be like that because he would know he might get a beating.
You need to keep in mind that the police and the courts will always take the woman's side of things (especially the police, since they know they can get an easy conviction out of it), so you really need to let it go. - Don't kid yourself: women will lie their butts off in court and try to make you look like Charles Manson and the courts will favour their story over yours.

My grandfather was a judge for many years and he told me that the reason judges/magistrates usually favour women is because they are protecting their own backsides in case the guy actually does turn out to be a deranged mass murderer. - They would rather wreck your life than be criticised by the media.

All depends road rage is a bad thing! Your competing with someone atleast 5 times your weight! It could turn bad if you react. Its your decision and you have to look at the worst outcome! Choose your decisions carefully.
I will admit I dont dreal with this type of behavior as much as I used to when I lived in New Jersey.

I have road rage with dumb people. My mother would have told me if it puts my life at risk I have the gods given right to beat flames out of that person. This is also coming from the toughest chick on the planet.

almosttherebusa said:

I didn't say I wouldn't be pissed. Your question what what would we do?? My reply stands.

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

I agree with your mother. Sadly, the popo don't.

I hate the POPO....:hide:

Nah, just joking... But I agree with all of the above, especially lankee, You are out matched by far in all aspects except for speed. You go to kick the door, they already know you there, and a slight turn of the wheel and you are either under their tire or someone elses... Choose your battles wisely...

But if some steel ball bearings happen to fall out your jacket while you are infront of them on the highway... then...:dunno:..:whistle:

I let a lot of crap people do just slide off when I'm riding. I yell al them in my helmet to make myself feel better. Some inconsiderate hater isn't worth risking my lifestyle over.

I agree I would of done nothing to her but she would of for sure got an earfull. Let me guess,she was on her phone while doing this? Maybe *****ing her out would free some aggression.

I agree with the above responses. WOOOO SAAAAAAAA. Trust me I get pissed off very easily myself but when Im on my bike ya gotta be smart, be the bigger person and let it ride. NOTHING of this sort and I mean NOTHING is worth risking your life over. I almost got ran down by a dumb lady in a car the other day. Lady is merging in to my lane coming off an exit, there's a guy next to her who I've made eye contact with and the idiots still decide to keep going like I dont exist. I flipped, honked the s*** outta her cused my head off while wearing my helmet just to blow some steam. Few mins later I was ok and kept rolling. Im sure the two idiots in the car got my point when my helmet and hands were going buck but at the same time I highly doubt either of them cared that they almost killed me. You gotta let it go man, just take a some deep breaths and keep rolling. Its not worth your time. my .002

I'm not being a bad ass when I say this so don't think I'm a hard ass, but if someone try's to hit me with there car (knowingly) I always carry a pistol... I will point it, and if they try again it will be fired! Hands down! I hope that day never comes, and thats why I didn't get off my bike at the red light. All she had to do it when I walk up, for her to put it in reverse and tap and go, so I choose by battle, but seeing what others do

I've heard of riders putting their boots into the car doors (actually saw it one time) and just make a little "impression" on the driver.

I get to see this type of behaviour almost everyday on my way to work, I just move on and keep riding. If someone jumps into my lane or move too close to me I then ride defensive and move over, give them a look that they made a mistake. Most times drivers don't see us and apologize.
It takes all types to occupy the road. Enjoy what you have, cause they may never ever ride a motorcycle, own one or simply pissed at your enjoyment.

You can get there tags and report it, sadly its all you can do anymore. If its a woman doing it she won't get get in trouble unless you have your gopro on at all rides. Should come standard on bikes, dash cam..lol

Back