What would you do? honestly!!!

fear is the path to the dark side.
fear leads to anger.
anger leads to hate.
hate leads to suffering.

Talk to a COP and ask them if they witnessed what happened to you would they do anything.

If they say yes then you have your answer.

I would get (if you don't already have) a video camera - there are at least 2-3 companies that make them, so you have a choice.

Then when something happens you will have proof. Take it to the COPS and they will take it from there. It will make you feel better :laugh::laugh::laugh:

There's one camera out that will film continuously over writing what was first videoed. You could hook up one of those up and power it from the bike and always
have it on. Because 99% of the time you don't run into a problem, however that one time you do you would be set.

Just my 2 cents.

A lot of women are acting more and more rudely/disrespectfully these days. I think it is because they know they can get away with it, whereas a guy would maybe not be like that because he would know he might get a beating.
You need to keep in mind that the police and the courts will always take the woman's side of things (especially the police, since they know they can get an easy conviction out of it), so you really need to let it go. - Don't kid yourself: women will lie their butts off in court and try to make you look like Charles Manson and the courts will favour their story over yours.

My grandfather was a judge for many years and he told me that the reason judges/magistrates usually favour women is because they are protecting their own backsides in case the guy actually does turn out to be a deranged mass murderer. - They would rather wreck your life than be criticised by the media.
I blame the media, especially MTV and shows like Jersey Shore that show the younger generations how you're supposed to act to be "cool". The media is shaping our future generations....and not in a good way at all :disagree: :disagree: :disagree:

I get to see this type of behaviour almost everyday on my way to work, I just move on and keep riding. If someone jumps into my lane or move too close to me I then ride defensive and move over, give them a look that they made a mistake. Most times drivers don't see us and apologize.
It takes all types to occupy the road. Enjoy what you have, cause they may never ever ride a motorcycle, own one or simply pissed at your enjoyment.
When I'm in traffic I keep as much room as possible between me and the idiots, always expect the worst possible move from every driver and prepare for it, always make sure I have an escape route, and avoid busy areas as much as I can. I also never ride my bikes in town unless I absolutley have to. I've been able to pretty much avoid any problems that way.
If you hang back slightly and let the raging speeders rush by instead of speeding along and battling with them its also alot safer :thumbsup:

To each his own sir...I personally would have never thought about that either...some time ago.

But when someone shows callous disregard for MY safety I owe it to them to show the same...

Sorry this happened AlmostThere. How about a pic of your bike?
Bring it home under sweet lighting
c596fcde.jpg

At the house
e4ad4d62.jpg

To each his own sir...I personally would have never thought about that either...some time ago.

But when someone shows callous disregard for MY safety I owe it to them to show the same...

I can see where your coming from. Although disregarding their safety in a vehicle can, at the same time, be disregarding others safety as well. :/

Back