What to do to bring your 60ft time down...

Looks like your visor is a little fogged up! lol

This is my best pic of me

4-30-05075.jpg

What kind of leathers are those you are wearing?  Over where I race a Busa rider would never get past tech without approved gear. But, I wish I could get the wheel up and carry it.  That looks great, but I am a coward.
I guess that is one of the things about an outlaw track. Hell, there are guys that go down the track in T-shirts (ahem, not me)

If I could afford to buy a set of leathers, I would, but at 6'3" and 250, off the rack does not fit so well.........

What kind of leathers are those you are wearing?  Over where I race a Busa rider would never get past tech without approved gear. But, I wish I could get the wheel up and carry it.  That looks great, but I am a coward.
I guess that is one of the things about an outlaw track.  Hell, there are guys that go down the track in T-shirts (ahem, not me)

If I could afford to buy a set of leathers, I would, but at 6'3" and 250, off the rack does not fit so well.........
whats up ludi?These alpinestars are the biggest i could find off rack.got these from dennis kirk catalog ,These are 64 eur and 54 usa as far as i know biggest set can get off rack.Hows everthing going back at the old neighborhhod?

AOL.com Images Not Available

it took 3 cows to cover my fat behind
laugh.gif

I guess that is one of the things about an outlaw track.  Hell, there are guys that go down the track in T-shirts (ahem, not me)

So one weekend I wear a t-shirt and you're yappin.......All I can say it was HOT as HELL!
I would like to buy a set of leathers also, I'm just scared of the cost!
Lemme guess, your Dad took that pic, right? It's a great shot, I'll have to ask him to get one of me before it's winter.
Our little outlaw track is great, we all have a good time.

My two piece size 54 Joe Rocket leathers are pretty dammed big too and they were the largest that were on the rack. I am just under 6' and 225 #'s and the pants are too long and sort of loose in the waist but, I could not even get into any off the rack leathers. It is nice to be able to take the jacket off at the track but they are still hotter than Hell in the Mojave Desert where I am racing.
I envy you being able to race in Levi's because I would if they allowed it.

I wasn't thinking of you specifically, Jeremy:laugh: I was actually thinking of the clowns that raced in shorts! But now that you mention it:;): After seeing what Brad looked like when he went down, damn........ If he had worn gloves, he would have fared ok, but even with the jacket, he still had burns.

Hey there Bill, didn't recognize ya in the new profile! You no longer allowed to visit the old neighborhood? Haven't seen you there lately... Anything interesting up in E-ville?

whats up ludi?These alpinestars are the biggest i could find off rack.got these from dennis kirk catalog ,These are 64 eur and 54 usa as far as i know biggest set can get off rack.Hows everthing going back at the old neighborhhod?

AOL.com Images Not Available

it took 3 cows to cover my fat behind
laugh.gif
Great pic...

So one weekend I wear a t-shirt and you're yappin.......All I can say it was HOT as HELL!
I would like to buy a set of leathers also, I'm just scared of the cost!
Lemme guess, your Dad took that pic, right? It's a great shot, I'll have to ask him to get one of me before it's winter.
Our little outlaw track is great, we all have a good time.
Do you ever go to Sikeston, MO???Are they open on Sunday???

I used to race my 67 camaro at sikeston every weekend, but now I just go to I57, which is 5 miles from the house.

I plan on hitting the sikeston race in september.

You been there?

I went to the spring bike event they had, it was fun. Is September when the next bike day is? If so I'll be there.

fstbusa what are you running with your 1.7s? I can get consistant 1.7s but my times are only mid 10s. So has anyone actually done this cable clutch conversion yet? As for the launching let teh clutch out to where you have to hold the bike back with your feet. this is where you wnat to be from there when the light turns you can nail it but keep the clutch at that position till you start moving and release it slow from there. ive done the whole dump and pin method and it just doesnt work to well
wink.gif
my best with a bde pipe and commander was a 9.7 @144
ran consistant 9.9s all day long with a few 9.80s in there.
was that with the dump and pin method?
heck no... I can't do that at all..... I hold it around 4500 rpm and slide the clutch as a whack the throttle wipe open.
smile.gif

Back