What tires do you guys like on your busa's

<span style='color:royalblue'>you can buy them @ motorcycle tyres.com or sportbike tyres.com..i am not sure which one it was but i know i paid only $236 for the pair...thats a real good price....i agree that michelin makes better tyres but I personally think they work & last better on lighter bikes....I wil look deeper into the pilot power..sounds interesting...thanks.</span>

<span style='color:royalblue'>you can buy them @ motorcycle tyres.com or sportbike tyres.com..i am not sure which one it was but i know i paid only $236 for the pair...thats a real good price....i agree that michelin makes better tyres but I personally think they work & last better on lighter bikes....I wil look deeper into the pilot power..sounds interesting...thanks.</span>

<span style='color:darkblue'>you can buy them @ motorcycle tyres.com or sportbike tyres.com..i am not sure which one it was but i know i paid only $236 for the pair...thats a real good price....i agree that michelin makes better tyres but I personally think they work & last better on lighter bikes....I wil look deeper into the pilot power..sounds interesting...thanks..</span>

<span style='color:darkblue'>you can buy them @ motorcycle tyres.com or sportbike tyres.com..i am not sure which one it was but i know i paid only $236 for the pair...thats a real good price....i agree that michelin makes better tyres but I personally think they work & last better on lighter bikes....I wil look deeper into the pilot power..sounds interesting...thanks..</span>

<span style='color:darkblue'>I am sorry i dont know what happened there but my computer was acting strange...it booted me off for a while and when i got back on ...this is insane...i know what happened is it said this page has expired and it asked me to hit the refresh button..everytime i did that it kept re sending the same message...this is spooki</span>

<!--EDIT|sproket
Reason for Edit: None given...|1077084694 -->

sproket- Do you think the new avons would be better then the ones you are using?(av49,av50)

If anyone is currently using the new avons please let me know what you think.

Thank you.

Most people have been going with the Bridgestone BT010, Michelin Sport HPX, Metzeler Sprotec or the Pirelli Diablo. I have used the BT010 and the Michelins, they are both good tires but the Michelins seem to last longer.

Check-out for a good price on tires...

Ok guys the season has started. I have to replace my rear tire. what is everybody riding on and what do you like and dislike about them.

Buddha

Shinko BABY!! roo3.. Great grip..
cool.gif
thats what people tell me... that will prolly be my next tire

fstbusa- were can I find the shinko-what tires have you tried in the past and what did you like/dislike about them?

bigdawg-thanks- what tires have you tried in the past and what did you think of them?

dickensun-thanks-what tires did you try before and what did you like/dislike about them?

thanks bro's.
buddha.

Buddha, the stock Bridgestone's were okay at best. I tried the Pilot Sport HPX's next. Like them but needed more sticky up front. The Pilot Race H2 up front lets me turn in with more security. Sportec M1's gotta be great also..

dickinsun-thanks bro.

come on guys, there are alot more of you out there that have an opinion, let us know what it is. Tires are very important.

Buddha.

well I just put the bridgestone bt-014 on the rear and I just scuffed it in today. I will push it tomarrow and let you know what I think. Thanks for all of your help.

Buddha

I just installed a set of the Dunlop Sportmax D208's...I went from the stock 190 to a 200 and they seem to work great. In fact I noticed very little slip under hard acceleration. Corners are a breeze as well. These are a softer/stickier compound so milage might suffer a little.

www.brockracing.com

has the shinko.... I have only had the stock on my bike.... I'm looking for a tire that will last about as long as the stock along with good traction for the track. From what I've read the shinko(used to be yokohoma) is the best.

Back