5700 miles on the rear tire!

Hey Zoomsplat,

I was considering going to a 200 in the rear also, but coming from a 750 VFR and being use to the handling, the 200 in the rear of the BUSA will adversly affect the handling. Wider in the back in turns ain't the best thing. It looks good though. If you don't do alot of twisties then a 200 is fine for you. I like knew scraping, so I'll stick to the 190 Sportec.

Well Pirelli Corsa or D208GP are one set of expensive "street tire" as they are mainly build for track day. I use to haveDunlop D207, was always satisfied, but tried the D208, was very disapointed, tire lasted a LOT less.. Having to change front tire after less than 8000KM (-+4700 Miles) is VERY disapointing when paying this money for a tire. The rear also used up a little fast for me (This summer I didn't run very much on PLAIN sun so mostly ride at 10 Celcius or less) They where gone to the wear mark in 5000KM (3000 Miles). I had a lot of good comments on the BT14 witch I plan on trying on next. I didn't like very much the BT56 that where original on but they weren't that bad after all. Also hesitated a little with MetzelerM1 or even a Pilot...

Back