what the hell

I kinda have my own little planet I live in but has

"for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part"

been replaced by

"until *I* feel like changing my mind" ? ? I might be out of touch on this.

I too would recommend 5 LOVE LANGUAGES and MARS AND VENUS. Good stuff.

I kinda have my own little planet I live in but has

"for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part"

been replaced by

"until *I* feel like changing my mind" ? ? .

They made that swap back in the 70s, dint they?:whistle:

no one gives a rip about:rulez: anymore, and people make fun of religious practices more than they practice them:banghead:

- adorn her with over the top [but genuine] admeration and praise... you know like bad boys do: "hey baby.. you KNOW you are the only girl I think about all the time blah blah blah...."

MAN UP!

Damn, and all this time I've been using praise like "You know baby, you don't sweat much for a fat chick"!

:whistle:

there is a reason this vision still exists
istockphoto_6582589-caveman-love.jpg

.....juz don't drag 'em by da ankles (coz they fill up with dirt) !!! :laugh:

You could always buy it.:laugh: Then your in, out, and dont have to deal with anyones crap. It might be cheaper in the long run. No offence to any of the woman folk out there...just a thought.

Then you end up being a web site celebrity for the rest of your life. :rulez:

I have 2 kids crazy woman wanted 2000 a month for child support but she got 323 every payday i had a mean ***** woman attorney and she did a good job.

I wouldn't be proud of the fact that you are trying to avoid taking care of your kids. I can understand not wanting to pay alimony, but if you have the kids you need to take responsibility for them.

I wouldn't be proud of the fact that you are trying to avoid taking care of your kids. I can understand not wanting to pay alimony, but if you have the kids you need to take responsibility for them.

I didn't notice him saying he didn't want to take care of his kids, I believe he was referring to the excessive amount she was asking for. $2000 a month covers a mortgage, car payment and a 'busa payment for most folks! He can choose to give his kids more anytime, but to require $2000 every month is pretty steep.

I didn't notice him saying he didn't want to take care of his kids, I believe he was referring to the excessive amount she was asking for. $2000 a month covers a mortgage, car payment and a 'busa payment for most folks! He can choose to give his kids more anytime, but to require $2000 every month is pretty steep.

I agree.. Too many good guys get shafted on custody and support agreements.

Back