what the hell

I think we may be comparing apples to oranges. I think I explained all these things are being done. But, regardless of what I do she complains. All I hear is what happened 10-15 years ago. Some people are so focused on the past, they destroy their futures. I'm no angel, I've come a long way.

Ex: When I was in my 20's I would stay out all night, drinking and running the streets. She used to be mad, but would get over it quick. I was young and stupid, I think everyone hit that phase. But, I opened my eyes and changed my ways. I made a 360 degree change. Got focused and set my goals on a new career, and accomplished those goals.No going out, stopped drinking & smoking. Started taking family vacations and spending time with the family. Now, all I here is you havent been doing it, you used to do this and that. How can someone hold you to something that was done when I was 19,20,21 yrs old with no commitment at the time. We were not even married???. And I was the one that pushed to get married:11zhuh:. I've been hearing this crap since 1999. 1st it was you need a better job, thats why I'm stressed. Then it was we need to move(did that), then I need a new car(3new cars later) same thing. Now she's fussing RIGHT now about a NEW DAMN WASHING MACHINE:cry::argue:. I cant build one, I told her to get one delivered. but instaed i hear, if it was for the f*#@*king bike you would get it and on and on and on. I'm going take a ride before I go off in here. And you talking about being considerate and understanding.???

I dont want to be a thread jacker but felt it was important to clarify this.

You need to tell her to Fu*k off, stop coddling and bending over backwards for her. If she wants better stuff or a lifestyle upgrade, tell her to go out and get one.

why in hell can't a good guy keep a woman and an a$$h0le treat them bad and they cant scare them off with a ****ty mop. :moon:I was married for 15 yrs and tried to do all i could and she left me cus i neglected her but all I tried to do was work my a$$ off to give what she ask me for and so i could pay my house off early so we could spend more time together later, now i'm single and can't find a good woman i work hard im not perfect but i consider myself to b in pretty good shape and i work out and make good money i just dont know i think im going to start being a butthole maybe that will bag me some chics i dont know damned:banghead:
I have a friend in the same boat as you. There's more to life than women, get on with having fun and doing your thing, and the right woman will come along when you least expect it. Just because you have the need to breed doesn't mean you should obsess 24/7 over getting a woman.....thats what my friends doing, and he's driving himself nuts :banghead:

they all do the same, if you find a young girl, atleast you can smile when you lay next to her:laugh:

take some time for yourself that way you dont have a nasty rebound relationship. i made that mistake and paid dearly. then took 18 months off without even a date

Sounds like you learned the lesson my first wife and all the girls leading to my curent wife taught me. I treated them all like gold and they lied, cheated,and treated me like garbage. I was so sick of women that I started treating them all like 2 dollar whores and couldnt beat em off me with a stick...strung along several women at a time for over a year(current wife included in the mix) before finally picking the one I got now and I still reuse to treat her like a queen...still talk to her like crap from time to time and still let her know her place and guess what? Been married to her almost 8 years now...lesson learned. For any women that want to call me an ******* or shovanist all I have to say is you girls made me this way...I used to super nice to all the ladies and they just walk all over you when you treat them good. So now that I know what they really want..I'm happily married,lol.

some of you guys are right I have worked my a$$ off and gave her everything she wanted and she took advantage of it. I have worked on the waterfront for almost 10 yrs and have made bout 120k a year for the time i have worked on the waterfront, she used that money to pay for her mothers mortgage and she wants more now then she did before. She kept our home of which we owed bout 2300.00 to pay it off and I gave her a car that she didnt have to pay for and paid for the insurance on it. Everytime i pick my kids up i get a bunch of crap and I'm reminded that I'm a piece of crap because I don't or wont give her more. So, from now on i have decided to not make an effort to be nice to any women except for my sisters or nieces and everyone else i'm not letting get close bcus they all want the same thing someone to take care of them and personnally i'm freaking tired of taking care of people who don't want to help themselves, I have to work my a$$ off so why shouldn't she:moon:

some of you guys are right I have worked my a$$ off and gave her everything she wanted and she took advantage of it. I have worked on the waterfront for almost 10 yrs and have made bout 120k a year for the time i have worked on the waterfront, she used that money to pay for her mothers mortgage and she wants more now then she did before. She kept our home of which we owed bout 2300.00 to pay it off and I gave her a car that she didnt have to pay for and paid for the insurance on it. Everytime i pick my kids up i get a bunch of crap and I'm reminded that I'm a piece of crap because I don't or wont give her more. So, from now on i have decided to not make an effort to be nice to any women except for my sisters or nieces and everyone else i'm not letting get close bcus they all want the same thing someone to take care of them and personnally i'm freaking tired of taking care of people who don't want to help themselves, I have to work my a$$ off so why shouldn't she:moon:
AMEN !! You're NOT A PIECE OF CRAP !! YOUR A GREAT MAN, DONT FORGET THAT !! CAUSE BUSAMOMINGRIEF SAYS SO !! Give it time, you will be fine, you have all of us on the Org.. Hope you don't blow us gals off..We are not all HOSEBAGS ya no.. ;) :beerchug::beerchug:

there is a reason this vision still exists
istockphoto_6582589-caveman-love.jpg

I have 2 kids crazy woman wanted 2000 a month for child support but she got 323 every payday i had a mean ***** woman attorney and she did a good job.

dayem , i know excatly where youre coming from.
im on the same boat, cept SHE had the mean ***** woman attorney and she did a good job:banghead:

You just gotta get through the cr*p man it all works out and it sounds like when the dust settles you will be better off. Get a hell bent attorney and seeing as you can't screw her anymore physically you may as well legally. F*ck her for the BS funny how what a woman wants is everything and when you give it to her she finds a way to want something that contradicts the everything she wanted.

I would also like to suggest a PreNup for next time...lol. Hmmm maybe this is why I am still single?? You can break my heart but dont touch my money?? LOL

Just take it one day at a time. Anything in life is like work, you have to work at everything. All relationships blood or by choice happen. Children happen whether planned or a surpise. But they all have to be worked at for them to flourish. You cannot just let your children go, an not work at trying to raise them right, no telling how they'll turn out. The same for a relationship, they have to be worked at. But it does take 2. And don't try to rush anything, it will happen when the time is right.

See yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is the present, an that's why it is called a Blessing. :cheerleader:

I know this may sound odd, but read the book "the 5 love languages". A story very similar to yours in there, the wife wanted quality time, not the possessions. It has shed a lot of light on relationships for me, might help you too.

Sadly, I must agree with this as well as the book "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus". You will learn a lot in spite of the cheesy/lame titles.

In regard to the "nice guy" vs "a-hole" debate; some nice guys are alphas, many are not. Lots of a-holes are alphas, some are not. Not all woman can distinguish between and nice guy alpha and a-hole alpha.

Be an alpha nice guy and find a woman smart enough to tell the difference. Better days will come if you're patient. :thumbsup:

Sadly, I must agree with this as well as the book "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus". You will learn a lot in spite of the cheesy/lame titles.

In regard to the "nice guy" vs "a-hole" debate; some nice guys are alphas, many are not. Lots of a-holes are alphas, some are not. Not all woman can distinguish between and nice guy alpha and a-hole alpha.

Be an alpha nice guy and find a woman smart enough to tell the difference. Better days will come if you're patient. :thumbsup:

Sounds like this may be my problem right here! I love me some Alpha Males but end up with a bunch of A-holes. :banghead:

Back