What the heck am I thinking?!

fastblackblur

Registered
Well I'm 31 years old and not getting any younger... I don't heal up as quickly as I did when I was 21 and I swear I'm noticing more and more grey hair every day. Whats a guy to do?

START RACING MOTORCYCLES!!!

I'll be heading westward to the city of Seattle to hopefully start my racing career :thumbsup: Going to hit a couple track days up prior to the race weekend with some of our esteemed board members (Gregbob and Tufbusa) and hopefully learn the track well enough to race on Saturday/Sunday.

Well next week is going to be a riot!

P1010263.jpg

P1010265.jpg

I believe DrE races in the state of Washington too, drop him a line.

Way to go, looks like you've got a couple good advice crew in your corner~!~ :thumbsup:

THats awesome.. I'm 33 so i know eactly how you feel.. I need to warm up longer in the gym, I hurt more frequently if i'm not careful, and the gray hair thing.. a few here and there lol.. GL with your racing career.. :thumbsup::beerchug:

Grey hair, I started shaving my head when I was 28 (36 now). I'm ready to let it grow in just to see how bad it is :laugh:

I HOPE you make a thread after every event, I would like to follow along !!!

Soooooo, you going to run Shinko's :poke: That's just a joke !!

Hey Gary, I'm proud of you dude! :cheerleader:

I'll look forward to cheering you on in your very first race. I want an autographed photo just in case you rearch stardom down the road. I'll have the first rookie autographed photo! :thumbsup:

GregBob and I will be looking for you on Wednesday! What a treat!

I HOPE you make a thread after every event, I would like to follow along !!!

Soooooo, you going to run Shinko's :poke: That's just a joke !!

Heck yea I'll be running the 008's, going to show the dunlop and pirelli reps their products are all hype :poke: j/k

I'm going to run my first 2 track days on Q2's and if my times are good enough/feels like I need them I might get a set up the 211 race tires.

I'll be sure to make a follow up thread, probably with some video.

Hey Gary, I'm proud of you dude! :cheerleader:

I'll look forward to cheering you on in your very first race. I want an autographed photo just in case you rearch stardom down the road. I'll have the first rookie autographed photo! :thumbsup:

GregBob and I will be looking for you on Wednesday! What a treat!

Thanks Steve, without all the good advice you've given me this year I doubt my riding would be where it's at today. I still have much to learn but who knows, maybe someday I'll be able to keep up with you and Greg?:laugh:

Your going to have to work your magic and show me around for a few laps. It will be inter sting to see how well my skills transfer from Spokane to Pacific.

Be sure to let all know when you try the P.I.R., just to the south and will be sure to come watch.
Gray hair is a delusion, 60 yo and have few of those, and no additives.

31?

Cripey man! At that age you're one of the younger members on this forum so don't be worrying about old age quite yet. I did my first race school at 45 so get it done....the earlier the better. Good Luck and don't keep track of your expenses or you'll lose sleep at night!:lol:

Back